3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rainbow6 23.12.20 12:29 am

Pre-order ship (No Man's Sky)

Does the ship appear immediately in your inventory when you start the game? Whether to undergo training or not so that it appears? I read that there may be some problems with the drawings of the hyperdrive. That is, I understand that the ship will be, but it cannot be upgraded. Who has already played on the curling iron - what can you say?
19 Comments
Sort by:
H
Homikator 23.12.20

rainbow6
There, in my opinion, the joke is that at the very beginning they took the ship for pre-order, and the initial quest is to repair the ship, but due to the fact that at the beginning of the game everything is already in perfect order.
In general, we are waiting for when they are developed, they will come up with something.

M
Maxim Sleptsov 23.12.20

If the quest is not completed, then the drawing of the hyperdrive will not be at the beginning, because of this difficulty.

H
Homikator 23.12.20

Maxim Sleptsov
It seems to me it was necessary to do this: You do the
initial quests, fly to the station, get a drawing of the hyperdrive, but the ship for pre-order is waiting for you on some nearby planet, it would be even cooler if it was called Normandy)))

M
Maxim Sleptsov 23.12.20

but it should be
and yes Normandy rules! ..!,

U
UltraReality 23.12.20

You call the ship from the pre-order at the right moment from the option for additional content. I did it after receiving the blueprints so there were no problems

00 Brave sailor 23.12.20

I was generally knocked over by pre-order bonuses. They sent the code to the mail, I entered it, and I received only 10,000 credits. No boat, no dynamic theme .... I took the disk in 1C. I wrote to them, I'm waiting for a solution to the problem.

H
Heqnz 23.12.20

Can you explain about the pre-order buns? Himself in the incentive made a pre-order, but nothing about the ship, etc. did not have.

X
Xays07 23.12.20

Heqnz
PC Exclusive Pre-Purchase Offer
Kickstart your adventure in No Man's Sky's vast, mysterious universe with the Horizon Omega ship, equipped with an upgraded hyperdrive and increased firepower to help you travel faster and survive longer on your interstellar journey.

r
rainbow6 23.12.20

UltraReality
Oh! Thank you !
0000Ptasha
Hope your problem will be solved. I bought from Steam. Rollover chance with bonuses reduced from 100% to 50/50.

H
Heqnz 23.12.20

Xays07
So, by pre-ordering the game (already pre-ordered, long ago), I still get this blue spaceship? Perfectly.

L
Lexxen 23.12.20

As it appears on torrents, the preload will go to the incentive))

H
Homikator 23.12.20

Lexxen
Well, the torrent does not threaten this game

L
Lexxen 23.12.20

Names from other players didn’t fit me, and she no longer stores nifig on the server ... if only these stubs left the entire generation on the servers ...

V
ViUlnax 23.12.20

Perhaps the recipe for antimatter can already be found in the world. In addition to training.

U
UltraReality 23.12.20

ViUlnax Before
I got to the task of finding a recipe for antimatter, I had not met, but there was an opportunity to buy ready-made antimatter and fly in principle. But it is unclear whether the plot will move and whether you will find this recipe somewhere else. I think not and it is generated only by assignment

s
skan92 23.12.20

0000Ptasha
How was the issue resolved? The same problem

00 Brave sailor 23.12.20

skan92
So far, nothing.

D
Deimos-D 23.12.20

MR.Homikator
most of the players, having heard a lot of abuse, play from the torrent

H
Homikator 23.12.20

Deimos-D
I just hoped until the last that there would be internet.