3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DipLight 23.12.20 12:30 am

Tell me how you can reset the prestige? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

Here's the thing ... I got to a German hacked server ... I left the lobby, I have 15 prestige, everything is open, etc.

Can I get my stats back? Well, or at least throw everything off ???
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tula Potsik 23.12.20

No, wait for a banana from Kitty

D
DipLight 23.12.20

I ask the opinion of adequate players ... The Vaganovichs are going through the forest ...

s
stanok40rus 23.12.20

I had such a misfortune in MW2, soon I got banned, I don't think that anything can be done, hope for luck that they will not be banned

T
Tula Potsik 23.12.20

You can start saving for a new disk)

D
DipLight 23.12.20

))) I will hope that VAC was in slack mode at that time :)

P
Professor77 23.12.20

What is the ban? What have you crashed. play quietly further. take the next prestige and play.

C
CIMAK 23.12.20

In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, you could just delete the save in the third, you can probably do the same.

D
DipLight 23.12.20

I figured it out :) In short, at 15 prestige there is such a function as - "reset all statistics" ... resets everything to zero ...

Thank you all, the topic can be closed.

S
StrelokCj 23.12.20

Don't listen to the ban, the shkolota is having fun again ....)) several times it "rocked" in MW2 and nothing, there was no ban)

D
DipLight 23.12.20

StrelokCj))) about shkolota to the very point ... this PPC jumped on Temko) it seems that in MV3 one shkololo is played :)))

T
Tula Potsik 23.12.20

DipLight
"In short, at 15 prestige there is such a function as -" reset all statistics "... resets everything to zeros ..."

Hallelujah, you finally rubbed your eyes and found it! Bravo!
PS 15 there is no prestige, you crashed Shooli? There is a maximum of 10
more PS Well, if a 3rd year student is a shkolota for you, then I don't even know what diagnosis to write out for you)

X
Xiahou Dun 23.12.20

I got into such garbage in MW2 and didn't get any ban, although it ruined me a lot. As far as I remember in the prestige store, you can throw off all the statistics for points.

S
SoMEdHaTguY2 23.12.20

Tula potsik
Now 15 prestige

B
Bl4ckH4wk 23.12.20

I had such a garbage in MV2, I went in, came out and I already had all the prestige open. There was no ban.

T
Tula Potsik 23.12.20

SoMEdHaTguY2
and 15 only for cheaters who hack the game

A
Ag048-master 23.12.20

Tula potsik
15 for honest players, and 20 for cheaters.
I have 2 friends at 15 prestige.

T
Tsveer 23.12.20

Guys, help out! How can you reset all statistics in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3? Only without any unlockers.