3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Ulyanov 23.12.20 12:30 am

Splitter and Plasma Launcher (No Man's Sky)

How to turn on the splitter if I put a plasma jet?
14 Comments
Sort by:
H
HauptConor 23.12.20

Press "X"

D
Dmitry Ulyanov 23.12.20

HauptConor
I'll try right now)

D
Dmitry Ulyanov 23.12.20

HauptConor
Thank you)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.12.20

Religion does not allow you to get into the settings?

M
MikuHadsune 23.12.20

Nfig plasmomet at all? The splitter perfectly knocks + grenades, generally chic.

T
TTokimon 23.12.20

MikuHadsune
with lags with a plasma launcher, personally, it was easier for me to shoot down drones. Brought them out faster. And with the same lags, also try to hit the drone with a grenade)

A
Aenmutus 23.12.20

Obviously the game was made for you. We can't even get into the office - we go straight to the forums.

M
MikuHadsune 23.12.20

TTokimon
I have no lags. Only loading when approaching the planets and that's it. Grenades are not for flying trifles, but for walking guards.

E
Energy death 23.12.20

Frontier buccaneer stole
my phrase)

F
F.Person 23.12.20

MikuHadsune
is just the same on flying, with 1 grenade explodes them so as not to waste time

M
MikuHadsune 23.12.20

F.Person
I kill them in 2 seconds with a laser (not with a plasmablaster)

00 Brave sailor 23.12.20

MikuHadsune
You said the game sucks, but now you play it? And only in the themes of this game I see you.

M
MikuHadsune 23.12.20

0000Ptasha
Nothing, on the 23rd I'll go to Deus. And while you can drive it, I took one fig for free in a torrent. But I still think that the price of this craft is $ 10

00 Brave sailor 23.12.20

MikuHadsune
And I played for a couple of hours and so far it was enough. And Deus Eks will bring me a disc only five days after the release ((. And there is every chance that I will not like it either. I played the last part - some kind of dull.