3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eenoot 23.12.20 12:30 am

Crashes on startup without error (Battlefield 3)

I try to log into the server, the game appears in the task manager and in the application bar, but after ten seconds it just crashes! I tried hitting troubleshoot but didn't help. Help me please!
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AHAPXICT_UA 23.12.20

update PB

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

Eenoot
Update PB. There are instructions for setting up and updating. You have one of the PB ports closed, which causes the game to crash.
http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/mohw/forum/threadview/2979150493843227134/ - here. This will help.

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

Eenoot
This is an anti-cheat program. Well, something like VAC from STEAM. Only more adequate. Without it, you will not be able to play on servers with BP enabled (which is 90%). And he also checks if you are using cheats. So if you want to play, customize your PB and go boldly into battle. On the BF3, unfortunately, the PB requires manual tweaking. Well, also check the firewall and firewall, they can also be network port blockers.

E
Eenoot 23.12.20

Valery Pavlenko
Nothing has changed, but thanks anyway

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

Eenoot
You checked the ports for sure. It's just that the system itself can block them again. You also need to set the priority to high in the processes and disable blocking. I just had the same problem. 3 hours steamed)))

E
Eenoot 23.12.20

Valery Pavlenko
Explain all this bullshit
I'm in this zero

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

Eenoot
http://help.ea.com/ru/article/punkbuster-technical-issues/ - try

E
Eenoot 23.12.20

Valery Pavlenko
I did it. Without changes

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

Eenoot
Do you have a license?

E
Eenoot 23.12.20

Valery Pavlenko
Yes

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

Eenoot
Then another question, do you play through the original?

E
Eenoot 23.12.20

Valery Pavlenko
Yes

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

Eenoot
Here the problem may be twofold:
1. Installer error. Try to completely remove the game, PB itself and clean the registry and then install the game by downloading it through the original platform.
2. You are doing something wrong in the system.

What axle do you have?

E
Eenoot 23.12.20

Valery Pavlenko
Win 7

F
Fuist 23.12.20

How can I change the PB installation path?