3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
El Huron 23.12.20 12:32 am

Most Expensive Thing (No Man's Sky)

What is the most expensive thing that takes up one slot in a backpack, nothing more expensive for me than gold came across 55 tons of local money for one full cell
19 Comments
Sort by:
t
tim90 23.12.20

Atlas Relic (Red Orb)

E
El Huron 23.12.20

tim90
what is it and where to get it? At the beginning I answered some red ball to study the world on my own was it?

t
tim90 23.12.20

El Huron
Well, yes and no, if you followed the path of the atlas, for every anomaly you would be given this orb.

E
El Huron 23.12.20

tim90
no longer find it already this atlas?

t
tim90 23.12.20

El Huron
You can find, but they say that they will no longer accept you.

E
El Huron 23.12.20

tim90
clear thanks

A
Aenmutus 23.12.20

El Huron
You rejected him at the beginning, which means you will not be able to follow his path further, and even if you accidentally stumble upon his "temple", there will only be a button to refuse, and you will not receive the resource.
It is foolish to reject at least some goal in a game without a plot -_-

K
Kain1276 23.12.20

Aenmutus
So it seems like you can return to the path of the atlas, if you fly to a space anomaly, fly into the station there and there will be some type that gives you the choice to return to the path of the atlas

C
Carelia 23.12.20

RED_ wrote:
So like you can return to the path of the atlas if to fly to the space anomaly, there is to fly to the station and there will be what that type, which gives the option to return to the path of the atlas
is not a ride, when you did the arrival to the atlas, he will remember you sent him and will send you to the South.

M
Malko 23.12.20

and where can these atlas stones be applied at all?) but that is, one, but xs what to do with it

V
VeixaR2 23.12.20

Malko They say that at the end, they say, in the center.

D
Daikon3311 23.12.20

Emeril seems to be more expensive than 68k in one cell, looks like a golden mountain on the planet. in my first system, he almost everywhere comes across from one mountain, on average, two and a half cells of this byaki, the sale brings good money)

n
nodas 23.12.20

Hmm, strange, my aluminum is more expensive than gold and emiril

D
Daikon3311 23.12.20

aluminum is more expensive but has not yet come across where it can be obtained in large quantities. Just like in real life, you just can't get it, you need a special plant)))

n
nodas 23.12.20

Daikon3311
Maybe I'm lucky, but I come across on an industrial scale

F
F.Person 23.12.20

Daikon3311
aluminum is plentiful on the ice planets
El Huron
Atlas can be purchased from a Galactic merchant. worth 2.8 million

L
Legion13 23.12.20

As for what, where and how much it costs, I advise you not to soar, prices are different from system to system, there is a chance to sell a resource with a hundred, or even more, percentage mark-up.

D
Deimos-D 23.12.20

you can trade resources and items simply by standing at the parking lot of ships on the planet or at the space station, eating and selling to the captains arriving ...

1DA 05.05.22

And I know how to earn for free =)