3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Rogalev 23.12.20 12:32 am

If you follow the path of the atlas, where will it lead? (No Man's Sky)

Who knows?
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
rainbow6 23.12.20

I myself have not played yet, I have a PC. But I understand from the videos that the Atlas path is training, a tutorial. How what to do, where to mine, etc. If without Atlas - then think for yourself - no one will prompt you in the game.

F
Fallen space knight 23.12.20

To the center

G
GG4 23.12.20

Maxim Rogalev
Will lead to the center and the game is over. In other words, if you take the atlas, then you will go through the plot, if you do not take it, then there will be a free sandbox game. The plot is completed in 5 hours, there is nothing else to do in the game.

A
Andy king 23.12.20

What kind of nonsense are people writing here? There are three branches of the game - the center of the galaxy, the atlas, and free travel.
The center of the galaxy speaks for itself. You need to fly to the center of the galaxy.
Atlas - follow the path of the atlas. On the way, you will be given an atlas-pass, the Atlas balls themselves are expensive and rare, well, something else, I don't know further. Stopped at the "Atlas interface". This is not training.
Free travel - do whatever you want, just don't beat the game.

T
Tdante 23.12.20

The Atlas Path is just part of the walk, it doesn't lead to the end of the game. Just collect 10 orbs of the atlas and proceed to the "final interface". After that, instead of the interface on the map, you will be marked with a black hole and that's all, then only a free path to the center.

T
Tom [Cat] 23.12.20

It will be complete crap, suddenly it will turn out that this is a loop game, each time following the path of the atlas or flying to the center, you find yourself in a "new" galaxy and so on until you turn blue, there is simply not a damn thing in the center, the whole game is a complete deception in which there is no point , each time it will simply be assigned a new name for the galaxy.

T
Tdante 23.12.20

That yes, well, at least your things and technologies will be left after the creation of a new galaxy. They just break everything completely.

S
SS44 23.12.20

Guys, I made 4 warp jumps and, accordingly, I visited 5 systems and I don't understand anything ... There are no plot guides at all (((At the very beginning there was some kind of bazaar with an atlas and that's all ... Atlas-pass1 to me also did not give (((Glitch or what? How to get through this game?