3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ugusuha 23.12.20 12:32 am

Your plans for presidential days in Saints Row IV (Saints Row 4)

To begin with, I will warn you: this is my first topic on the sr4 forum, and in general, my first, so to speak, post on this site, well, or something like that, so if you notice a jamb from my side, you can safely throw slippers.
The point of the discussion is simple, what are we going to do in SR4, not counting the missions?
PS The discussion was created for communication on one topic, or maybe if you and another user have similar plans, then if you want, you can play together and carry out your insidious plans for planting black holes-rastamans, well, or a similar
PSS pile of PSS I will collect in my garage Jeeps, pump them and be a VIP-VIP person, but no one cares about my personal life.
23 Comments
Sort by:
_
_SAINTS_ 23.12.20

I will be anti-president, i.e. terrorize everyone, everything and everywhere.

V
VoroBey_ka 23.12.20

I will tune cars and collect various buns scattered around the world

r
rikaver 23.12.20

I will go naked in a tattoo.

_
_SAINTS_ 23.12.20

rikaver
Boldly, the true president

G
GIDRA108 23.12.20

I will beat Matt XD I will not kill but I will beat.

S
Saptau 23.12.20

Shoot anything that moves with a dubstep cannon

M
Marquess 23.12.20

Are you sure that there will be some gameplay features as a president? Like to issue some kind of law

t
theme11471 23.12.20

I will appreciate to what shit the splendor of which Saints Row 2 was.

R
Relaxy 23.12.20

I will be a true president, I will save the world and I will rule)))

s
sibey 23.12.20

First of all, we will create a law that makes it an obligation for every resident to insert an anal probe once a year and I myself will monitor this: D

V
Victor Dukoff 23.12.20

I'll become a Jedi) There is an orderly uniform, a lightsaber too, and super powers are in many ways similar to the forsier techniques)

M
MORSOV 23.12.20

sibey
In this case, you should be an example for your citizens and ... practice this act yourself.

t
trustedSunbro 23.12.20

Presidential Days in Saints Row IV - Blasting Aliens: 3

L
Larry666 23.12.20

I'll buy a good suit, weapon, and go explore the world :)

_
_Postal_Dude_ 23.12.20

I'll go through the game and check out how much the good old Geo Mod 2 engine has been modified.

b
blabla 23.12.20

Geo Mod 2 is not used in SR3 / 4

_
_Postal_Dude_ 23.12.20

blabla
WHAT IS USED ?? I personally don’t.
PS
People, I argued with a friend who gets more minuses, so put ^ _ ^.

d
dog 23.12.20

I collect tachillas. All kinds. All. I collect everything that I find. I collected all the cars in Wed2, I collected everything in Wed3, and I collect everything in this one) I fill a bunch of authority, and even so, for fun, it's nice to scroll through everything that has accumulated for a minute or two with a cigarette in my teeth :)

d
dog 23.12.20

_Postal_Dude_
You will lose. I put a plus! :(

_
_Postal_Dude_ 23.12.20

bl. ... ... Although a friend did not type)) even 2