3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pupsik 3D 23.12.20 12:32 am

Sticking gas pedal! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I bought a steering wheel. Defender CHALLENGE MINI LE. The steering wheel plows normally, but then I go into the settings, and there the gas pedal is always at max, why, I took it apart, I looked at the sticking, then the programs are the case, I even disconnected the pedals, it still presses completely, help.

10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Belousov 23.12.20

perhaps in the pedals the regulator (resistance) is screwed closer to the maximum (there is a gear on the regulator, and on the pedal there is an ebb with a toothed rack when you press the pedal, the rack goes down and scrolls the gear on the regulator), try to disassemble the pedals and unscrew it back on the gas pedal and not collecting, come into me the properties of the steering wheel and see if the problem has gone well if not, unscrew not much yet. I had such a problem with the brake pedal constantly pressed, disassembled, unscrewed the regulator back and it all worked,

P
Pupsik 3D 23.12.20

Alex Belousov found where to turn, but as soon as I start turning, the gas falls and the brake goes to max!

A
Alex Belousov 23.12.20

then litter. I shared how I had on the acme steering wheel

P
Pupsik 3D 23.12.20

Alex Belousov
even when he turned, and it does not fit back, the gear itself

S
Slot880988 23.12.20

Brian Spilner
Damn buy a logitech g27 and don’t worry with me for half a year and there are no problems!

P
POSTAL_VL 23.12.20

Brian Spilner
is there something like "combined pedals" in the settings?

P
Pupsik 3D 23.12.20

Slot880988
did not buy, if you do not know the solution to the problem, why are you writing?

P
Pupsik 3D 23.12.20

POSTAL_VL
No There is no DEFENDER Wheel program there, I changed the keys, gas in the settings, everything plows fine, but when even the pedals are off, in the program and in games it is at max!

S
Slot880988 23.12.20

Brian Spilner
Just buying left handlebars creates crap

b
baluhin 23.12.20

I connected a couple of Logitech steering wheels, still produced in 2005, - the same "gas" at maximum. None of the settings help, the game cant. In the same Spintires, everything is without problems.