3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Brown 23.12.20 12:32 am

Falling, falling, falling under the textures ... (No Man's Sky)

On some planets, right after a sortie on them after a few steps is rare, but sometimes I fall down under the textures, you can return to the normal process of the game only by re-entering the game or loading a previous save, and so, many have such a problem or only I can have it ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cryptor 23.12.20

Ilya Braun I
played for three days, I never did this ...

M
MikuHadsune 23.12.20

You just sat on the gas giant =)

b
beggimot 23.12.20

Ilya Braun
almost consistently falls through the texture! already stuck

F
Flippy1801 23.12.20

Ilya Brown
It was a couple of times. I got out of the ship, and was dramatically thrown back a couple of kilometers. Almost discharged life support system helped

I
Ilya Brown 23.12.20

So I'm not the only one like that, there seem to be patches released, in the latter they should have fixed this problem

I
Ilya Brown 23.12.20

Two days after the release of the next update, the developers of No Man's Sky still published a changelog of all the patches already available to players.

By the end of this week, Hello Games plans to complete development of another bug-fixing patch, which should begin testing on Monday. After that, the studio will start adding new features to the game.

So, the lists of changes.

Patch # 1

Added support for AMD Phenom processors
Improved Alt-Tab
operation Improved performance on processors with 4 threads or less and processors with 8 threads
Replaced shader caching system, improved fps stability
Fixed fps limiting
Added support for Radeon 6xxx series video cards
Fixed a problem that caused damage to saves
Added launch detection on the integrated Intel graphics card and a corresponding notification
By default Gsync is disabled
In the settings added cursor motion smoothing

Patch # 2

Fixed a problem that caused freezing under the ground
Fixed crash after exiting a hyperjump
Fixed an issue that prevented the player from saving until he died
Fixed a bug that caused the game to
crash during scanning Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash after exiting a hyperjump and getting inside another ship

Patch # 3

Fixed a bug due to which the player could respawn at a space station with a damaged ship It
became possible to load some damaged saves
Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash if, after collecting many blueprints in a certain order, you picked up another blueprint
Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash players with a lot of research
Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash for players with a large number of open waypoints