3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Bogdanovich 23.12.20 12:32 am

Overheating of the Clean Laptop.

Hello everyone, I have a laptop that I cleaned and greased everything and changed the fan overheating in the area of ​​the hard drive during the game. When I start the game, I play for about 2 hours after that, the laptop starts to slow down and, as a result, in the game, the FPS sits down to 5-15 for half a minute. As I understand it, it resets the overheating (Load) after that I play for 10-20 minutes normally, then everything repeats. Maybe buy a stand so that it would give cooled air to the cooler or is it still a mechanical problem and I need to take it to the service center for diagnostics? There is also an option that the laptop is not intended for today's WoT and CS GO games. Because while surfing, everything works perfectly.
Give advice on how to solve my problem, please.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sonic268 23.12.20

how old is he (laptop)?

S
Sonic268 23.12.20

and generally play on a laptop, even if you buy a stand, it won't save, if the laptop is 2 or 3 years old and constantly playing on it, it eventually closes

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 23.12.20

Ilya Bogdanovich wrote:
When I start the game, I play for about 2 hours after that, the laptop starts to slow down and as a result, the FPS in the game sits down to 5-15 for half a minute. As I understand it, it resets the overheating (Load) after that I play for 10-20 minutes normally, then everything repeats.
Can you tell the specific values ​​of the processor temperatures and vidyahi, which arise in this case?