3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg_Kir 23.12.20 12:54 am

People, tell me with Atlas (No Man's Sky)

People, the problem is when I talk to the Atlas in the same place in the dialogue there are 2 choices to refuse and like "Accept what the Atlas offers". So now I have what the Atlas offers, I cannot accept it (the gray answer is not available), that is, I can only refuse. What is the problem? Maybe something needs to be done?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
VeixaR2 23.12.20

SAYKST For example, when I started playing, I immediately gave up the atlas. And the joke is that when they gave me the following coordinates of the ruins with the atlas. He says, they say, I remember that you refused the first time. Well, now that's it, go for a walk)
And that's it. I was left alone)

R
RolandXIII 23.12.20

VeixaR2 Same
crap ... now, it seems, I'm left without atlas-passes.

V
VeixaR2 23.12.20

RolandXIII Atlas Pass can be found further. Don't worry about that. It will be given by some sort of chelik at the stations. You just need to get to the next stage. I have visited only 3 systems including the starting one. At the moment I have a multitool for 23 slots, 10 lamas and no pass atlas: D

G
GG4 23.12.20

RolandXIII
Make yourself an atlas of passes.

O
Oleg_Kir 23.12.20

GG4
What? Give a link

D
DikiyDog 23.12.20

in order for the atlas to be available, in the travel tab, at the bottom, there must be a corresponding important stage of the journey "viking", "magellan", etc.

V
Victor Tishkin 23.12.20

citizens. tell me this moment. I've already flown three atlas stations. each of them gave me a red balloon (atlas). who knows what to do with them at all? or do not care at all? sell and that's it?

S
SaveX3 23.12.20

Victor Tishkin
I have already flown 8 ... this atlas takes up so much space that PPC, I will not sell it yet, you never know where it will be needed.

V
Victor Tishkin 23.12.20

SaveX3
dy finally ... stupid developers ... could not do with the elements .. if something is the same, for example an atlas or antimatter there, it would fold into one cell

D
DikiyDog 23.12.20

10 atlases need to be collected

V
Victor Tishkin 23.12.20

DikiyDog oops
. and I sold 1 uzho .. and where is it then?

D
DikiyDog 23.12.20

Viktor Tishkin
collect further

D
Dmitry Ulyanov 23.12.20

Viktor Tishkin
It seems that it is necessary to collect 10 Atlas balls for the ending, and the extra ones can be sold) And if you don’t care about the ending, then sell them.

R
RAZIEL_ 23.12.20

collected 10 atlases, created a star, then what?