3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guzman Gus 23.12.20 12:55 am

How do I upgrade my Extreme Survival to level 3? (No Man's Sky)

How do I upgrade my Extreme Survival to level 3?
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
ViUlnax 23.12.20

Guzman Gus
Storms, cold, no atmosphere, aggressive fauna.

S
Sprintin 23.12.20

Guzman Gus
look for blueprints at the bases, flew into the system, scan from orbit.
aa duck you mean time? about achievement or what?
hang out in the storm a couple of nights and everything will be.

G
Guzman Gus 23.12.20

ViUlnax
And how long to be in them?

G
Guzman Gus 23.12.20

Sprintin
What are the drawings?

S
Sprintin 23.12.20

Guzman Gus
well, to improve the suit, and you will calmly run in the storm.

G
Guzman Gus 23.12.20

Sprintin
Suit improvements, blueprints, but how to increase Survival? I sat on cold and hot planets until I lost my pulse, but the survival rate does not grow

G
Guzman Gus 23.12.20

Sprintin
What time is it in sola?

S
Sprintin 23.12.20

Guzman Gus
honestly xs)

most likely 1 day on the planet.

T
Tdante 23.12.20

There is a problem on this topic. Bug of the game hike. I can’t go up to level 3 of survival in achievements, and this is necessary to activate the next stage for the alien in the "anomaly". For two days now I have been walking around an extremely hot planet with storms (this is a 100% extreme planet, no doubt about it) and the stage does not count. As it was "still 1.8 sol" and remained.

a
aimbot357 23.12.20

It's strange, as soon as I found a planet of a similar plan, I walked around it a little, already on the 3rd level.

T
Tdante 23.12.20

Strange achievement, some kind of buggy. After winding through a firestorm for about 5-6 days, the parameter began to decrease and everything returned to normal.

r
riopala 23.12.20

Guzman Gus
I'm on a frozen planet, with extreme conditions, spent a little over an hour of real time and got 3 survival level when I was already 2. I watched the series at that time and refueled the shields. I read that the soll lasts 24 minutes of playing time, also that if you die, the survival counter is reset to zero, although this is not written in Galileo, and that achievement does not work on poisonous planets ... for now))

S
Sea hunter 23.12.20

riopala
Inaccurate information. 1 sol = 15 min. To swing survival to 10, you need to stay on a planet with an extreme climate of 32 sol, that is, in real life 8 hours. At the same time, in order not to "screw up" progress, you cannot fly away from the planet. And also, time is not counted in the ship, only in structures, caves and other shelters. But about the counter, it’s true, you will have to wind up the time again.