3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
matroSky 23.12.20 12:55 am

Brothers in misfortune, respond !!! (Paragon)

Karoch is such a topic. From the very beginning, the game takes a long time to load; who is with the same problem? Plus, recently I started freezing right in the match and even in the draft !!! I tried everything for the bullshit. I hope I'm not the only one with such a gimp. Who fought with this? Tips like renew firewood and turn off the antvirus go into the furnace.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kurpita 23.12.20

And why does it take a long time to ship?
The loading screen hangs for 5 minutes

m
matroSky 23.12.20

Denis Kurpita
Are you asking me ??????? I myself manage to bring tea while the menu appears, or even I can drink everything

m
monarxx 23.12.20

A long load for paragon is normal, but it can freeze from the browser, especially if you run the statistics site agora.yy! With this site, it is not clear why, but this fact has been confirmed on many PC configurations!

R
Ruslain 23.12.20

matroSky What
system do you have? If everything fits, then at least try to lower the settings, and you can also lower the resolution, and if you are very proud, then don't change anything at all, and wait for something, I don't know the weather, as they say, maybe they will fix it during your waiting time.

S
Subject89P13 23.12.20

loading is long this is the norm, since early access I suffered with this
and freezes during the game, especially when I find myself in a dark dimension or the killer hangs up a label

m
matroSky 23.12.20

monarxx
is how you look. about 15 minutes loading is no longer self-indulgence. but the browser is somehow sideways. okay understand the Firewall, but it is disabled. and the browser is unlikely. plus I found out about this site only yesterday, because I am not chasing MMrom

m
matroSky 23.12.20

Ruslain
Pride has nothing to do with it. The system allows you to ride epic. at least until August 15th it was

m
monarxx 23.12.20

matroSky
Well, the effect of the browser on the game is a fact. Standard download in the region of 5 minutes, if you have 15 minutes then check for hard download.

m
matroSky 23.12.20

monarxx
yes everything is in order with the hard and the RAM, and the vidyuhoy, and the process, and the antiviruses are cut down and turned on again. Since such a booze, then explain exactly how the browser appears, I see you are more aware (not sarcasm). I'm all corny sinning to update the last one (15-16 August 257 MB)

m
monarxx 23.12.20

Firstly, the browser, whatever one may say, consumes PC resources (including video), a large number of tabs affect the operative and hard (data in standby mode for quick access). But the agora website, for some unknown reason, affects the game itself (FPS drawdown, freezes, client freezing), perhaps this is due to the fact that the data (they are collected simultaneously with the match) is shown on the site in real time. Later it turned out that these troubles and my party members (Const), as a result of losses before a match to chop off browsers
also personally I friezes were due to the fact that the graphics driver did not meet the recommended developers, installed the correct driver and most Frisians disappeared

m
matroSky 23.12.20

monarxx
Duc browser is off at the time of the game. nothing does not eat the RAM, except for background programs, and the site is eating, how will it be if the browser does not work?

m
monarxx 23.12.20

matroSky
no you misunderstood, it eats current when the browser plows, try reinstalling the firewood, the launcher and the client

m
matroSky 23.12.20

monarxx
well, so I'm inclining that your advice is not correct in my case, because I don't play with the browser (there is no need, like to listen to music from the contact, etc.) and everything else is old as the world, but I did not try to reinstall the launcher, although I think these are roles will not play. But it only syncs the account with the profile in the OS of the game itself and redirects directly to the game itself. such a tautology