3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fizruk787 23.12.20 12:55 am

Incomprehensible situation with the endings of the game (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

See what I read on the internet about the endings of the game.

Bad. If you blow up the ship, shoot the agent and Lambert and the NSA trust is less than 33%, Fisher will run away from the building and become a criminal.

Neutral. If the NSA's trust is below 33%, but you did not blow up the ship or kill the agent and Lambert, or you did two wrong things, but the NSA's trust is above 33%, Fisher will be prosecuted but acquitted.

Good. If the NSA trust is above 33%, you did not blow up the ship, did not kill Lambert and the agent, then you will receive an additional mission. The terrorists will be finally defeated, and Sam Fisher will go on a well-deserved rest.

Bad ending: If Fisher fails all three, or fails two and NSA standing is below 33%, he initially surrenders to the SWAT team, but immediately escapes using a smoke grenade.

Standard ending: If Fisher fails two, with NSA standing above 33%; or, completes two or objectives more with NSA standing below 33%, he is captured by the SWAT team, charged with murder and conspiracy to commit terrorism, and pleads 'not guilty'. After trial, however, Sam breaks out of prison and is on the run.

Good ending: If Fisher has NSA standing above 33% and completes two or more objectives, he evades capture and escapes the compound by incapacitating a SWAT officer and donning his stolen uniform. In the unlocked bonus level, the NYPD pursues Fisher through New York, but he boards a stolen Coast Guard vessel that Carson Moss is using to deliver the last bomb. Fisher kills Moss, disarms the bomb, and escapes the vessel seconds before it is destroyed. This ending is the only one that finishes with "

So why, after passing through three different ways, I see the same thing after mine clearance? SWAT arrives and knits Sam. And then credits in German (and additional mission, if a good option).

Where are the courts, gas grenades, shoots?
1 Comments
Sort by:
B
Billerofont 23.12.20

I think you read about the Xbox / PS2 version simply.