3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 23.12.20 12:55 am

Village olympics

---
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexator 23.12.20

I'm glad for them. I will ignore it.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

Fuck the Olympics. Sport has turned into politics, the achievements and success of athletes directly depend on the weight and role in the world arena of the countries they represent, sports interest and excitement have turned into a farce that cannot be watched without a sad smile.

N
Nevoeiro 23.12.20

Wing42
So it is, not pleasing to remove, prick, spit.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Wing42 wrote:
Sports turned into politics
Did they tell you on TV?

Wing42 wrote: the
achievements and success of athletes directly depend on the weight and role in the world arena of the countries they represent
Usain St. Leo Bolt

N
Nevoeiro 23.12.20

stalker7162534
Olympic Games of Ancient Greece, please .

W
Wing42 23.12.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
Did they tell you on TV?
It can be seen without a TV set, a provocateur. Go sort out the candy wrappers. Or post a stupid picture, as you usually do.
stalker7162534 wrote:
Usain St. Leo Bolt
Your friend? Not familiar with this.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Wing42
What was required to prove - you know nothing on the topic, except what was put into you from the TV.

d
dwa4e 23.12.20

Why did she start so quickly?

d
dwa4e 23.12.20

And in general, once in how many years are the Olympic Games held?

?

N
Nevoeiro 23.12.20

stalker7162534
yes yes he does not know you stuck in the subject of Bolt)))))))))))))

W
Wing42 23.12.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
What was required to prove ...
What a two-faced type you are, who would have thought.

stalker7162534 wrote:
... you do not know anything on the topic, except what was put into you from the TV
You also add that the TV is black and white: any event is presented only in one color out of two, without options. If you are all of yourself ponty and independent, then slide on your pontos past me somewhere into the sunset like a western hero. Proudly, independently, with the smug face of a person who knows the truth.
That's all, Stalker.

Nevoeiro wrote:
yes yes he does not know you stuck in the subject of Bolt))))))))))))) OI 80s slap.))
What are you getting at?

N
Nevoeiro 23.12.20

Wing42
And everything that you mentioned the policy.

N
Nevoeiro 23.12.20

Mayamenstate
this is and the rest has nothing to do with it, you will soon be extreme in the dinosaur gebel

W
Wing42 23.12.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
And not just politics, but big politics. This is far from the same.
To me, as an average citizen, the difference between politics and big politics is completely irrelevant. Any topic you have ever created has been related to politics in one way or another, indirectly or directly, metaphorically or allegorically.
Nevoeiro wrote:
And everything you mentioned about politics.
I'm alone here. Be so kind as to spare me your deliberate and inappropriate politeness and treat me like an ordinary person.

d
ded_dimitriy 23.12.20

Opening at two in the morning. And at five in the morning to get mushrooms. I’m thinking what to do. Well, our team, albeit in a truncated form, I think will perform with dignity.

N
Nevoeiro 23.12.20

Wing42
Not so deliberate, as they taught to a stranger.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

Nevoeiro
If this stranger, in your opinion, deserves such treatment, then "pump it out" to your health, but nevertheless, please respect my request and contact me as "you".

N
Nevoeiro 23.12.20

Wing42
Everyone is not familiar, well as you say. You!

x
xXHASLXx 23.12.20

Wing42
first deserve to be addressed to you!

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Mayamenstate
yes. Yes Yes. the whole world lives for only one thing. make one people extreme.

Wing42 wrote:
What are you getting at?
your thesis is refuted by a Jamaican runner. and you did not understand.