3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MiXail 94 23.12.20 12:55 am

The body of the roach is not displayed. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, such a problem, the Roach body is not displayed. That just did not try. I reinstalled it again, it did not help. I bought the game on the incentive. I did a cache integrity check. It is worth noting that this bug appeared at the very beginning of the game for the first time the check helped, he downloaded one file, and that was it. But here again this bug has appeared and the check does not help in any way, steam again and again downloads 2 files, it has no effect. Please help me solve this problem.

16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sportklass 23.12.20

download the repack and don't worry

B
Bigalex78 23.12.20

Michael 94
If only the body of your girlfriend would be displayed to you when you are with her :)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.12.20

Sportklass
Mongolism detected The pirate is
NOT different from the face. Do you know why? No you do not know. And you won't know.

v
vovastij 23.12.20

MiXail 94
Delete the game-delete the client-clean the registry and all references to the game and the client - reinstall everything.

a
andryuha-24 23.12.20

Maybe you use mods? Usually such violations in the graphics due to mods occur

S
Sportklass 23.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
pirates are not in this game, nobody has broken her there is no protection in it, but it works without any glitches

B
Bupycop 23.12.20

Sportklass
Well, yes, yes, does it work better than a license?) They can at least cut out unnecessary voice acting and reap some files.

A

Sportklass
Ahahah, you're funny) A pirate, which is no different from a license, well, except that videos can be compressed to a smaller size, or sounds better than a license?)
That's you moron, if in all seriousness you are talking about this nonsense ...

S
Sportklass 23.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
well, firstly, I did not offend you, secondly, I have more problems with licenses than with a regular repack and I don’t see any differences there at all

S
Sportklass 23.12.20

Bupycop
both took place not what there is not vividly that in the one that is the same, except for minor bugs that in the litsuh that in the repack did not notice any differences

A

Sportklass
And this is not an insult, this is a fact, accept it.
What kind of problems were there on the face that the pirate didn't have? Give arguments at least, I can't take your word for it.

A

Sportklass
And since you are saying that this game cannot have a pirated version (which I in no way deny), how can it work better?

S
Sportklass 23.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
how can I know I didn’t make the game, the GoG version and the license are the same game, there are no cracks in it, the developers themselves said we will not protect the GoG version is not tied to incentives, everything, but for some reason on licenses, I had problems with nitral, for example, it was not possible to kill him, I could not go through the game, and this bug still weighs there, downloaded the GoG version and continued the synchronization fit, and several monsters are immortal, they are killed on the repack, the repack saves me to go through for a license, I rarely know anyone like that, but even reinstalling Windows did not help me, my computer is not a normal witcher stably 60 FPS

A

Sportklass The
bug with Nitral and immortal mobs (which I have never met in 2 passes) can be cured by simply clicking on the line "New game" in the main menu, especially since there is not so much to go through before this quest, and further in the plot of such bugs no. Repack, not repack, no difference: Nitral bugged? Start a new game.
The first time I played the game on a pirate, on version 1.02 and you know what? My Nitral bugs ... amazing, isn't it? On a pirate. I started a new game, everything became normal, after passing I bought a litsuha with a set of add-ons in GoG, everything was fine on it. One directly significant bug occurred when it was necessary to win a race for Tesak, from the very start Geralt on Roach just fell through the textures and flew down, I had to load, I did not see anything else critical. And you just scold the license for the fact that, in your subjective opinion, it works worse than pirate, which is absolutely identical to the license.

B
Bupycop 23.12.20

Sportklass
Nothing cut? Then why does the license weigh 55 gig, and the repack 30? Where do 25 gigs go? And if, in your words, the repack is no different, then why do you say that you had more problems with the license? I played the game 6-7 times on a license and never met bugs that prevented me from going further.

M
MiXail 94 23.12.20

andryuha-24
No, the game is clean.