3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Altair-1996 23.12.20 12:55 am

Impressions of the full version of the game [PC] (Inversion)

<read topic>
54 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashirogi_Muto 23.12.20

Played a little in the campaign. I like it so far, even somewhat addictive. I could not play multiplayer, because it does not find matches.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 23.12.20

Everything just passed the game. Cool, but in the end it starts to get really boring. If at the beginning and in the middle of the game, we are pampered with new chips and cool moments, then in the end it all comes down to - go stupidly, shoot. It also killed the fact that there is an incredible number of bosses in the game, and they are often repeated. In general, the game is good, and if you consider that it is from our developers, then the game is generally excellent. The money spent is not a pity. I have not played multiplayer and co-op. Somehow I don't want to. I think the game deserves 7.5 points out of 10.

v
vekt0r 23.12.20

something tired of waiting for a crack. bought. quite that bad. cartoon FSUs.

g
gennaz 23.12.20

played a little while I like it!

a
atmaROZ 23.12.20

Heroic videos ... Creators of the legendary TimeShift, is this a joke? Max stump 3 and a third-person console, mixed with rollers, is it now like driving?
The super-duper beauty TimeShift was pissed off by managers and marketers, now we are going all-out flirting with a formatted shkulut. Ai-ya-yay ....
. (?) And the film you $ er at Saber Interactive view alternative shooter of 2007.
Yes, I still ignored, if the former is sinking into a good kinofufel 3rd Person

Although, in defense of Saber Interactive - justice for the sake of it, it should be noted the familiar and original graphic style, the good quality of drawing and the graph in general resembles TimeShift, the characteristic features simply cannot be overlooked, which causes a sad nostalgic smile.
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
High-quality shadows and lighting, but the console kills ((
There are universal games in terms of a wide age range of the audience, but there are toys for children, with monsters, hippos, dragons, etc. bang-bang.
So this is just the case, when the game is intended for a narrow circle of primary and secondary schoolchildren
, who, however, it was aimed at first of all. Hmm ...

TimeShift (2007)

b
bubba111 23.12.20

I did not play gears, prey 2 was hushed up, so for people like me the game will completely roll .. there is nothing of the graph, effects, plot.

PS but it seems to be designed for the school audience.

H
HazeNYN 23.12.20

Post-processing did not notice something ...

d
dozer21088 23.12.20

Only proshol. The game is even very good (I would give freely 8 out of 10). Similarity with kettlebells somewhere by% 90. But this is only for the best.

Of the minus, I can note the impossibility of reassigning keys on the keyboard (controller only from Xbox :(

D
DANger BIG 23.12.20

Just passed. Passing middle at 6.5. Gameplay - ordinary shoot / take cover / roll, with a LOT of borrowings from other games, mostly of course from Gears Of War. Of the chips with gravity, I liked only flights in zero gravity, and then closer to the end of the game - lava, sparks, fire, in general it is very beautiful. Also in the game there is an extremely meager arsenal of weapons, which is also a minus.
There are a lot of absurdities in the plot, at the end of the game many answers are never answered, as everything has not been completed ...
Only physics really delivered it. There is a LOT of destruction! There are moments when shootouts look amazing. You shit, and everything explodes around you. , falls and collapses ...
In short, a weak game for a couple of evenings, NOT memorable by ANYTHING. she simply does not have anything of her own, therefore, she has nothing to remember (((

PS
And more about the plot ... People lived and did not know that they did not live on the planet ?! If we were shown people of the 18th or 19th century, I would not have any questions, BUT we are shown our days! Cars, skyscrapers, cell phones / walkie-talkies, etc. etc. and that the people shown in the game did not start to explore space ?!

s
saa0891 23.12.20

Passed the game, it's a pity that it is so short, perhaps this is the best shooter of this year so far, at least more interesting and varied than Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Spec Ops: The Line, and even better the boring, monotonous and dull Max Payne 3. in general, there is no need to choose, so to speak, the best of the average.

In general, such games as Inversion, which can pleasantly surprise you with some interesting features, come out extremely rarely, from the latter it is Singularity, BioShock 2, Bulletstorm, sorry for BioShock Infinite, will be released only next year.

The game is naturally very reminiscent of Gears Of War, but this does not spoil it so much, because the trick with gravity gives a richer choice of possibilities in the game, shootouts are not inferior to the first part of GoW, and in some ways they even surpass, at least they clean up better than in GoW, in general, the clone is quite solid, this game also reminded me of another interesting game Prey, there were also very interesting chips with gravity, and not only that.

Finally, a shooter that gives at least some choice of how to poison the adversaries to the next world, and not stupidly sit only in shelters, and you can't sit in shelters either, they don't clean it too sickly, and even then they throw a grenade, then the shelter will collapse, or even raise into the air, AI is not bad, but the game gives room for maneuver. As the game progresses, new opponents, new weapons, and new opportunities constantly appear.

But most of all changing it makes me happy that new bosses are constantly appearing, and in some century each of which needs its own tactics and approach, otherwise this stupid armored meat in games has really gotten it, though the last boss is a complete mess, they could come up with something original and interesting. The game seemed easy to me, our GG dies pretty quickly, but the bots also die pretty quickly, played on normal, there will be time for sure I will pass on difficult.

There is not very much benefit from the partner, it is used only as a stand where you need to climb onto the ledge, but it's good that there is no harm, almost does not blunt, except that sometimes you have to pick it up with bosses.

The counter with gravity and physics fits quite well into the game and brings variety to the gameplay, many game moments, traps, shootouts, bosses and passing levels are tied precisely to gravity, also gravity allows you to deal with enemies in different ways, which in turn adds interest game and allows you to diversify the shootings.

In general, vertical skirmishes, a change in the gravity vector, zero gravity and flights with skirmishes are very pleasing.

The plot is rather ambiguous, there are unexpected and interesting moments, although there are quite a few questions and there are bloopers too, but it was interesting to follow it until the very end, I feel sorry for my daughter.

Graphics, special effects, explosions, physics, destroyed cities, fiery caves with lava, the spaceship are made pretty well, in general the level design is pretty good, and in conjunction with gravity it looks even better. Pleased with the concentration camp, just T4 just instead of robots Lutadorians, ( By the way, they made a cool speech), and there is also Mouzon from the terminator, and a bunch of everything from other games was collected, in general, the developed ones do not disdain to copy other people's ideas in such a brazen way, but as I said, the game does not spoil.

Summing up, we can say that this game is currently the best shooter this year in terms of gameplay and different gaming capabilities, it's a pity it's very short.

IMHO of course.

L
Laplase 23.12.20

I liked the toy, an excellent shooter with cover, good graphics, and its own chips. Definitely 8.5-9 out of 10

L
LOleg 23.12.20

excellent akshen, to be sure, I haven't played such games for a long time

d
designerD 23.12.20

passed. These identical bosses are sore on edge - a behemoth, a bull, a mechanoid, a racer, a flyer, who almost at every step start to get bored by the end of the game and rather want to get rid of them like an annoying fly ... Everything, of course, is made to have more action, but self-copying one and the same will not achieve success.

O
Overclock [er] 23.12.20

I just finished the game, and I can only say good things about it - an excellent game turned out, the masterpiece is straightforward. I really liked the graphics in the game and the physics, thanks to the developers for such a wonderful game.

I really liked the ending of the game, it makes me think. The game itself turned out to be meaningful, there would be more such games.

PS The game, in my opinion, is a mixture of games such as Gears of War / Spec Ops: The Line, so to speak, something in common ...

C
Cursed in Eternity 23.12.20

Cool game, there are drawbacks, but overall cool. Interestingly, it is completely Russian made, otherwise it turned out to be painfully cool)

A
Arkezul 23.12.20

Passed the game. The game is normal. At 8.5-9 it pulls. I liked the plot. There were many questions. I did not understand how the Lutadors managed to destroy the high-tech civilization of people? And why did the surviving people lose a lot of technology? They have all the goodness left from their ancestors under their feet! And how did they not notice that they live in the dome?
I really liked the physics with gravity. In general, the game turned out to be a masterpiece, and from my own people!

D
Don thomas falcone 23.12.20

The game is great. A very interesting plot (I see they tried to develop). No stamps. I thought it would be like all third-person shooters, but no ... surprised (in a good sense of the word). There are a lot of exciting scripted scenes, which is also good news. In the end, I almost let a tear, it's a pity all the same ... The chip with gravity brought a positive result and immediately distinguished the game from a number of monotonous shooters.
Bravo to the developers! I applaud while standing!

S
Slokky 23.12.20

Guys, I'm probably stupid. But I still do not understand who these lutodors are. What kind of space? ship? What's going on Oo.

H
Headluck 23.12.20

saa0891

Passed the game, it's a pity that it is so short, perhaps this is still the best shooter of this year, at least more interesting and varied than Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Spec Ops: The Line, and even better the boring, monotonous and dull Max Payne 3 , in general, there is no need to choose, so to speak, the best of the average.

Oh what an immodest statement - BEST SHOOTER! The whole game consists of repetitions and borrowings .... the surroundings are not convincing .... the graphics are static! All ideas are taken from others ... there is no one of our own (((((The same bosses are encountered several times ... and the tactics do not change much. The plot ... unfortunately poorly presented ..... so many questions, on which have no answers at all (apparently the sequel will be developed)
yes Spec Ops: The Line is far away .... the heroes do not want to empathize at all! Game for one and one time .... and certainly not a contender even for getting into the top five shooters !!!!

s
saa0891 23.12.20

Headluck

If you are not able to read the post normally and understand its meaning, then you do not need to write your "smart" comments.
Especially for you I will explain that you would catch the main idea, delete unnecessary words, otherwise the proposal is apparently too complicated for you: perhaps this is the best shooter for this year so far, at least more interesting and more diverse than Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Spec Ops: The Line, Max Payne 3, so to speak, the best of the middle peasants, I have highlighted the most important words, I hope now everything will become clear for you, although Ghost Recon is at the very least, it also gives at least some kind of variety.

In order for you to understand my position, I do not in any way consider Inversion an excellent game, and even more so a masterpiece, even for outright plagiarism and copy-paste from GoW, at most it pulls for a good game. But this game has one special difference from those monotonous games with which I compared it. It has interesting and varied gameplay, as well as different ways of how to kill the enemy, this is the key point, but apparently only graphics and pictures are important for you, although the design and surroundings in Inversion are very good and interesting.

The whole game consists of repetitions and borrowings ... All ideas are taken from others ... there is no one at all ((((

Someone argues with this, but there is one big difference, as I said, the game has its own interesting feature that makes the game more interesting and varied.

Several times there are the same bosses, and the tactics do not change much

Compared to the games that I brought, there are no bosses at all or they are stupid armored meat into which only you need to put a couple of queues without any choices and options ...
Inversion has at least some kind of tactics, unlike others.

The plot ... unfortunately poorly presented ..... so many questions to which there are no answers at all (apparently the sequel will be developed)

Yes, there are a lot of questions, but the plot is rather ambiguous and there are unexpected turns, and watching what will happen next is quite interesting. We are not shown once again bad Russians or stupid drunken drunkards.

Game for one and one time .... and certainly not a contender even for getting into the top five shooters !!!!

Just like all the other shooters that I have listed, games are one-time, maybe if I have time I will go through Inversion again on hard, but I definitely will not go through this Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Spec Ops: The Line again. Max Payne 3.
In general, I don't really like shooters, I went through it once and forgot, although there are really pleasant exceptions where it is really interesting to play the game more than once, and the game provides a varied gameplay, allows each new game to be played completely differently, the game has some interesting features that are unique to this particular game.
In general, everyone decides for himself what is more interesting for him and how many times to play this or that game.