3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20 12:55 am

Leo against?

In short, guys, I'm in awe. Accidentally stumbled upon a vidosik where a team of nerds is doing drunks who are not on their feet, smoking pensioners and thumping goners, homeless people. Like, they are for a correct, healthy lifestyle and, like, they will teach Cho Mona to do, and Cho nizzya.
BEAUTY !!!
And rightly so, that they walk along the side, and then one by one, then mona and luli rake. And so a bunch of mona and to fight for good and put out a vidosik - we are the most hyped twists out of all the twists, we will scare the old fart with a cigarette so that he will forget what place and where to put it, we can take a bottle of beer from a bum so as not booze and we do not care that he spent his last money on this booze, and we can't call the cops into the bastard if he smells of kerosene ...
In short, cool, cool, cool guys.
Spoiler
23 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 23.12.20

I also saw these figures in my city.
got to the bottom of some informals of not the most athletic appearance, quietly drinking pivandria on a bench.

well, typical HEROI.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

What's the idea? This is a sharaga approved and paid from above.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
This is an approved and paid sharaga from above.
Lord, at least something is being done in this world, without approval and funding from above?

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
Well, let's remember. "Ours" is an amateur performance? "Stopham" is not an amateur activity either - "The project" Lev Against "appeared about a year ago, when Mikhail Lazutin, a former activist of the pro-Kremlin movement" StopHam "and the semi-Nazi" Occupy Pedophilia "movement, decided to do something new. Indeed, StopHam as -that's all boring, Tesak was generally imprisoned .. "http://vestnikburi.com/lev-protiv-slaboumie-i-trusost/
" "Lion against": state gopniks? The
state allocates money for dubious social movements that provoke hatred and aggression in society.
Instead of the StopHam social movement, which was abolished in March, a new star shone in the sky of non-profit organizations of a socially patriotic orientation - the project "Leo against" "http://kolokolrussia.ru/vlast/lev-protiv-gosudarstvenne-gopniki
" How hundreds of millions are sawed on youth projects, such as StopHam, Lev Against, etc. "http://hueviebin1.livejournal.com/203663.html

t
the endless misanthropy o 23.12.20

The lion mows under the hach, since it only walks around Moscow In my area, I can safely inject, the children generally do not understand what it is, then they play with my syringe in the hospital

W
Wing42 23.12.20

These are just another freaks. They will disappear into oblivion like their predecessors.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

The film adaptation of Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" has moved off the ground.

xxx: Hmm ... Orwell would be better filmed.
yyy: News bulletins are at your service.

A
Alexator 23.12.20

stalker7162534
boredom. Think of something more fun.

C
Chukchi in the chum 23.12.20

in general it was a good undertaking, but as always ...
as antifa at one time turned into a flock of shkoloty, rushing, preferably on a bright day, in well-lit places with cowards on their faces and shunning ordinary passers-by, and staining the walls with their "tags", so are these lions. ..
maybe some of them are useful - I myself have already been pulled up by drunks who buy booze at night in a kiosk next door and I would be glad if someone could close it - since neither we nor the police succeed.
but for the most part these "lions" - at one time these "gopniks" (and this is what they are doing, since they do not have the authority to compel citizens to comply with laws, as well as the authority to confiscate and destroy anything) simply fuck the brain to those around them to shoot their "vidosikov" choosing those who will not be able to answer especially, and at other times they themselves, having gathered emotions in a neighboring club, recruit fufiriks in the same kiosk, and piss on the walls of residential buildings in slender ranks, or climb through the windows. so you have to think - to encourage all these lions, or to give shovels in your hands and let them bury the white sea canal.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Chukchi in the tent
I agree, I am sure that they also recruit fufiriks and piss on the walls. I disagree that it was a good start. In our country, any initiative of citizens is not approved or supported. Only what was started by the authorities, or started with the approval of the authorities. For example, the "immortal regiment".

W
Wing42 23.12.20

And I suddenly became interested: if / when the Yarovaya bill is approved, will a group of "activists" appear, seizing mobile devices from passers-by in order to read SMS messages and make sure that they are not discussing explosives and sabotage?

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

Wing42

will a group of "activists" appear, seizing mobile devices from passers-by with the aim of ....
.... to squeeze the mobile (like, according to the law, like - a civil initiative - Yo !!!). Heh, heh ...
Of course it will appear, because they don’t sow fools, they will be born themselves.
Spoiler It's scary to imagine what would happen if the streets were banned from eating pies.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
It’s scary to imagine what would happen if the streets were banned from eating pies.
The terrifying Pie Patrol, dressed in patriotic tricolor sheets and armed with telescopic batons, confiscates and disposes of forbidden pies from citizens right in front of their eyes, filming their antics on camera.
However, this is in the spirit of Russia.

k
kenny undead 23.12.20

Oh, I think these `` heroes '' will cut off soon

S
SergeyGad 23.12.20

When I was small, everyone around was drinking and smoking wherever they wanted. There were many examples of "bad", but I did not become a smoking drunk. When they tell children about a bad example, I feel they are fucking somewhere.

F
Flow4Master 23.12.20

Some nerds gather in a bunch and run through the streets, beating the pot-bellied cattle with beer on the benches. Other nerds cackle hysterically on the PG forums, although they themselves would run from the first nerds faster than the wind if they met. It's funny.

M
MostOriginalNick 23.12.20

Flow4Master
And you are the only one, deal vit it, really handsome, you keep neutrality
respect tsuvazhuha bro

U
Ubisoft quality mark 23.12.20

For this it is quite possible to put them in jail or write out a nefigovy fine under the articles "robbery and arbitrariness." But younger and older hamsters think this is the right thing to do. Have sunk.

P
Panade02 Dweller 23.12.20

Somehow petty. For a paid action I mean. Extras zero-zero and ... along. And brightly decorated "I! Notice me!", Prevailing over the content, so no, Tsifrostalker, your paranoia from the wheels missed in the evening :)

P
Panade02 Dweller 23.12.20

My Bazhe, Bazhe! Now it will be on my YouTube as a favorite / similar! .. How in ... to this strike. I want Strike in ...