3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aka_sektor 23.12.20 12:55 am

Configuring the ports of the TL-WR740N router for TDU2 (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

Actually, all the garbage is that in TDU2 you can't play online, in the game it says that there is no connection to the servers. In the launcher:
Your NAT: Strict: UdpBlocked

Anything I tried to change in the router settings for 192.168.0.1 - nothing helps.

Who figured it out for yourself - describe in the topic.

Judging by the messages in the same incentive, the servers are working.

I checked ports 8889 and 3478 here: http://portscan.ru/
And here: https://2ip.ru/check-port/
With all changes in the settings, when checking, the indicated ports are closed.
41 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaskadde 23.12.20

I suffered for a long time, in the crew the same crap was in the end everything turned out to be simple, in the settings of the router you need to enable one function

Spoiler
before that, find out the ip of the PC that your router gave him, then do everything as on the screen with only your ip. To find out the ip, go to the command line and enter ipconfig and there you will see the ip that the router assigned to your computer.

Spoiler
after that, all problems in absolutely any game in terms of online disappeared. Worth win10.

a
aka_sektor 23.12.20

Kaskadde
tried it too. And what are the settings for other parameters:
- DHCP
- Virtual servers
- Port Triggering
- UPnP
?

K
Kaskadde 23.12.20

PS I just checked these ports, oddly enough, they are closed)) But everything works for me, so crap all these services, check the ports with the PortCheker program

Spoiler Screen just did.

K
Kaskadde 23.12.20

- UPnP - disabled.
- DHCP - enabled
- Virtual servers - empty
- Port Triggering - empty

Try resetting the router to factory defaults, and enable only the DMZ. I personally fought with him for a couple of days, in the end I dropped the brandmauser on the factory ones and the router, turned on the DMZ? And it all worked.
Also, after you have done everything, it is advisable to reboot the router and pc

a
aka_sektor 23.12.20

Before that
I made Kaskadde rogue by adding ports 8889, 3478, 8080, 3400 to UPnP.
I learned about them from the post: http://forums.avtograd.ru/index.php?showtopic=217861&st=20
Always shows the launcher: Your NAT : Open: FullCone
Yesterday I registered on http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/
In the game, I created a profile, entered a username and password - the game seems to have accepted.
But then in the game, a message still appears that there is no connection to the servers.

And according to your version, green every other time. So I ask, what are the other parameters? Make screenshots.
Well, he also writes about an error in the game.

K
Kaskadde 23.12.20

Settings

Spoiler
Listen, I haven’t entered for a long time, we just don’t plow there now)

K
Kaskadde 23.12.20

I just checked the servers, people are rolling.

a
aka_sektor 23.12.20

Kaskadde
I decided to update the router's firmware to 3.17.0 Build 150105, set it up as the provider bequeathed, even did not use your method.
As a result, the launcher already writes: Your NAT: Open: UPnPUsed
But the game still has the same connection error.

Did it your way, though UPnP was enabled by default, I disabled it.
Entered IP, and enabled DMZ. Then I rebooted the router.
In the game, I recreated the online profile, started a new game, and again the "server is unavailable", I managed to get the current from the party to the Ferrari in the garage.

K
Kaskadde 23.12.20

damn, I don’t even know why. Still throw the brandmauer to the default settings,
also update the game cache in the incentive, which files are damaged, because the launcher clearly hints to you that everything is fine

a
aka_sektor 23.12.20

Kaskadde
I have a disk version. Not Steam. The incentive is firstly the English version of the game.

A
Alexandrovitch 23.12.20

And here I am, I cannot configure the ports. I took a router on credit, and unfortunately the settings page is password-protected. But it especially bothers me, all Russian players are stable with me on the network.

a
aka_sektor 23.12.20

I tried Kaskadde
GRiDOX
directly, without a router. Launcher with error: Your NAT: Strict: UdpBlocked
In the game, cannot connect to the server.

Here are your Steam versions: how did you install them? Just entered the key and downloaded?
Not regenerated on other sites? Like tdu2.com, atari.com

A
Alexandrovitch 23.12.20

aka_sektor
Also used proxy programs, also could not connect to the server. I don't have a Steam version, but a regular license with a key

a
aka_sektor 23.12.20

GRiDOX
In general, from the above, we can conclude that those who bought the persons. the disc was stupidly thrown online.
The incentive is apparently still online somehow.
Eh, it's a pity the serial in Steam does not fit, and I don't want to buy the Steam version for 13 bucks.

A
Alexandrovitch 23.12.20

aka_sektor
There, in my opinion, the steam version does not differ from the usual one, through the same launcher the game starts

a
aka_sektor 23.12.20

GRiDOX
well, I asked above, I will wait what Kaskadde says. Was he regenerated on other sites additionally or not.

K
Kaskadde 23.12.20

aka_sektor
Yes, I registered, created an account.

a
aka_sektor 23.12.20

Kaskadde
What about your account? When, how, where did you register?

K
Kaskadde 23.12.20

It seems that I only registered on atari.com, but I don't remember exactly, it was a long time ago ...

a
aka_sektor 23.12.20

Kaskadde
looks like the atari site is linked to www.testdriveunlimited2.com because new accounts that I created on the tdu website could no longer be created on atari, because they are already there. Nevertheless, on the atari website, you cannot enter your account, writes that it is not activated.
Try it yourself, if not difficult, create an account at www.testdriveunlimited2.com, and then create a new profile in the game for this account. Will it work online or not? I would like to understand, maybe this is a problem with the account on the site.