3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sir 23.12.20 12:55 am

Infernal device (Diablo 3)

killed all key keepers, torture level 3.but there are no keys !!! how to get them ??????
20 Comments
Sort by:
E
Einfall 23.12.20

farm, there is a 10% or 15% chance of a key drop

T
TimKar 23.12.20

sir
on torture 3 drop chance 44%

k
kurbat1 23.12.20

they have a small drop chance. from each keeper for a key. after that you make the device (unless of course there is a recipe). that is, you run until they fall.

I
Ichigo_Kun 23.12.20

sir,
I run in split, often does not fall even from this difficulty, but what do you want on i3 so that it falls.
A non-special ring with an amul turns out anyway, and you will need help on the portals to drag the normal difficulty. A bunch of people for other people's portals will clean them, I myself will not give up the freebie.

D
DmitryKulaev 23.12.20

Collected 2 keys for a hellish device, but the third is not you who gives from the keeper of the key, killed many times and there is nothing where to get it I don’t know what to do where can I get it?

s
sir 23.12.20

Thank you for your advice !!! I will try on the last difficulty level.

G
Geizerbim 23.12.20

farm keys only for i6 and even then not 100% of what will fall out. I personally need 40 minutes to farm keys for 4 devices (solo). By the way, you also need to kill Uber on i6. and as already said, the ring is so-so, but the amul is imbovy, it opens (randomly) the fifth passive for the Persian who made it (the amul).

I
Ichigo_Kun 23.12.20

out of 50 amulets I received 7 normal passives, and their stats are deplorable.
The only normal rings are KKR and Jordanov Stone. When playing solo, Unity is also useful (unity on the Persian and the companion (a companion with a relic that gives immortality))

s
sir 23.12.20

tried on i6, only 1 dropped out

D
DmitryKulaev 23.12.20

In heroic mode, I play only 2 keys, but the third is in no way, and the level of difficulty torture one tried 2,3,4 you don’t give the last key and that's it. What can someone tell me what to do. he killed the guardian many times, no, he should have it, but it does not fall.

r
review_game 23.12.20

DmitryKulaev
Strange. During the evening, I knock out all the keys several times. Try to be like with random. There are also groups for collecting keys

P
PeroAlxp 23.12.20

Play Torture 6 with a full party. This is the only correct answer to your problem.

D
DmitryKulaev 23.12.20

PeroAlxp By the
way, it was with a full party that I immediately found two keys, and rather they fell out of the keepers when we were four on an Internet playing and one of them couldn't get the third key. We played on the very last difficulty level. Thanks for the advice, I just forgot about it and now I remember how and where I knocked them out.

s
sir 23.12.20

and who used this hellish device? what kind of portals does he open to the realm of absolute evil?

r
review_game 23.12.20

sir
Well, if you look in the chat, they often call to collect keys on boxes, they are "hellish devices".
In the same place, they call for Uber - this is the very portal where these Uber are located. Roughly speaking, these are the same bosses, only more complicated and there are two of them at once.
From them fall "ingredients" for the ring and the amulet of hellfire
, if anything: http://urla.ru/10000G5B

s
sir 23.12.20

sam74
ok thank you

s
sir 23.12.20

I've collected the keys, this infernal device can only be used in the Fel abode, where is it? who remembers?

I
Ichigo_Kun 23.12.20

sir
here
spoiler

s
sir 23.12.20

Ichigo_Kun
ok thank you! Nashol fang

S
Skillout 23.12.20

I don’t know about your past, guys, but quite recently on 4 paty they knocked out the key from EVERY keeper.