3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 23.12.20 12:55 am

Preload problems! License agreement! (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Such a problem, I press to preload Deus Ex in incentive, a window pops up where you have to agree to the terms, license agreement, etc. But I have nothing in this window! Just some kind of Error inscription and that's it! And the "I agree" button is not active and, accordingly, I cannot start preloading. I tried to reboot the steam and the computer, nothing helps this error constantly climbs! How to skip this step or how to get rid of the problem?
15 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Quantum89 23.12.20

I have the same nonsense, but at the same time I calmly clicked accept and I'm downloading already

M
Man_without_conscience 23.12.20

I'm fine, I'm downloading.

K
KazymirZyba 23.12.20

Everything should download in the background.

s
sources 23.12.20

Quantum89
Damn, but I have this button agree to the conditions not active at all. Well, at least it looks like a steam glitch. I'll wait until tomorrow if they don't fix it, I'll write to the caliper

s
sources 23.12.20

KazymirZyba Will
not start on its own until you start preloading yourself. But maybe I don't know something

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 23.12.20

Danuevo protection will be ????

B
Bard Buttercup 23.12.20

21 gig already downloaded

K
KazymirZyba 23.12.20

sources
Well essessno. Press - "PREV. LOADING", then agree with everything and uncheck the boxes where it is not necessary.

s
sources 23.12.20

KazymirZyba
Yes, the point is that I cannot agree. The button is not active for me. And Error in the agreement in this window

s
seriypes 23.12.20

Update Steam, the new version is out - they write that the jamb is fixed.

K
KazymirZyba 23.12.20

sources
Don't be sad. Everything will be fixed by the release of the game. With steam, there are often different metamorphoses) ... it is updated twice a week)

G
GG4 23.12.20

sources
Why the hell do you need this preload? All the same, during the exit, these files will take a long time to unpack. In other words, you can immediately start downloading after the release and at the same time it will be installed in parallel, it will take the same amount of time.

s
sources 23.12.20

GG4
What does it mean to take a long time to unpack. It always works for me and immediately after the download I start it, nothing is unpacked. Files are being reloaded on the day the game is released. Typically, the bulk of preload files is 95%. The rest is downloaded and you can start right away

B
Bard Buttercup 23.12.20

GG4
Why the hell do you need this preload? All the same, during the exit, these files will take a long time to unpack
Well, it depends on your screw. It is clear that the pre-war propeller will take a long time to unpack. Here, on my SSD, the write speed on the screw exceeds the speed of the Internet. And everything rests on the Internet. How the download is finished and the files are already unpacked and installed

s
sources 23.12.20

The whole problem was solved !! The sacred files of Deus Ax are already in my pitch)