3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Purple giraffe 23.12.20 12:56 am

Can't Race Against The Garbage (Mad Max)

Hello everyone! Can't race against Garbage. From the point of view of the plot, the task is quite logical, but the mission itself is implemented badly. For 80 hours I drove through the desert where I wanted, there were no boundaries, and then suddenly I was thrown into tight winding corridors and dumped from all sides of the enemies. You drive carefully - you lag behind the Garbage, you drive fast using nitro - you crash the car into the trash. On the playground, I found saves for each mission, but the problem is that this player did not perform any additional tasks, did not clear out the scavenging places, etc. And I collected almost everything, and I don't want to lose progress ... Can anyone help with the passage? I will throw you a save, and you will pass the race :)
25 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 23.12.20

Purple Giraffe
Trainer download and that's it. On the strength of the machine and endless ammunition of harpoons with grenades. This is the easiest way. This is an arcade game, so there is no point in bothering with cartridges, water and everything else. Well, the strength of the car this time can be done, but according to the game, and so you have to be a complete burdock to break into the trash.
Just look at the version of the game carefully, you need such a trainer. And the antivirus so that everything is controlled there, otherwise anything can happen with these cheats.

P
Purple giraffe 23.12.20

L | EMEHTATOP
This is an extreme option. I will use it if no one responds.

C
CEMENTATOR 23.12.20

Purple giraffe
What's stopping you? Passed and forgotten like a bad dream. It's true that after this race there is a little seriousness and the end of the game is already, but for the smoothness of the plot, it is better not to fiddle with this race for three days, or even end the weekend with naps.
And the option for some daredevil to pass this moment for you is most likely complete nonsense, and it actually sounds strange. This game is very good, but hardly anyone could get stuck in it, so there will be no help. I mean, everyone passed it long ago and deleted it already. And besides the trainer, there is no better option, even when there was an influx of players, then no one would most likely pass for you, and apart from the trainer they would not advise anything, except that saving your own with the race passed.

G
Greshnik5126 23.12.20

Purple giraffe
Everything is quite simple - you pump the grenade launcher to the full and the car is completely at speed - you go after this goat back to back, then his accomplices do not have time to ram you - and you just fuck with it from the grenade launcher. He evaporated himself to the point of losing his pulse from anger - he tried this and that, he didn't kill him before the turns - count it lost, the car in any configuration dangles like a cart along the road. Until the very first turns, you throw 5-6 missiles into it and it's done. You don't have to change the difficulty level - it didn't help me.

G
Greshnik5126 23.12.20

L | EMEHTATOP
Something I would not say that besides this race there is something more serious. And the game - yes, go through and forget. But I want to go by myself.

P
PavlovskyDen 23.12.20

I can't say that it was simple there ... But still, there is a systematic approach in this race. Not the first or the second time, of course, but it passed. just understand who and when is leaving, when to drive faster or vice versa to go slower. just tried little. But try again! work out !!!

p
press 23.12.20

Purple giraffe
My cousin, 7 years old, completed the story of this game in 2 days!

L
Leonn_24 23.12.20

The purple giraffe
also passed the trainer, otherwise the brains were already starting to boil,
don't worry!

C
CEMENTATOR 23.12.20

Greshnik5126 Seriousness
and complexity are different things.

r
rianon1989 23.12.20

Sports tires, which have grip on the asphalt, will also help to lighten the car (armor and ram grilles are not particularly needed during the race), this is so that the power increases, well, then you will pass from the third time

P
Purple giraffe 23.12.20

I'll try a couple more times, thanks. But I don’t think I’ll go through it myself.

V
Vano_Strelok 23.12.20

There you need a strong pumping of the car and balancing for speed / power. You put on the wheelbarrow the coolest engine and tires that are.
Armor can be 1 - 2 levels (If you know how to steer). Talismans for attack power and speed.
Battering ram is also of the second level.
Caps - cutters are required. Then the matter is small - the steering wheels and shoot back. Do not waste thunderpuns on pawns: from the very start, start shooting them at the leader. My leader was defeated already at the entrance to the tunnel.

U
USSoldier 23.12.20

Purple giraffe,
remove everything from the car that weighs a lot except the most necessary - put the most powerful engine, remove the armor, ram, etc., well, leave the grenade launcher and nitro and you will be fast

P
Purple giraffe 23.12.20

Thompson1929
The problem is not that I lack speed. The problem is, I can't handle it ... The corridors are too winding, the car crashes.

s
saa0891 23.12.20

I tried to honestly catch up with him to gouge it with a battering ram, it was a hell of a thing, it is surprising in general how such a colossus can develop such a speed and even enter such turns, in general, after five attempts, spat and smashed with missiles.

a
anti_Alien 23.12.20

During the race, the track has two branches from the road, while driving along them the car is repaired and the path is cut off.

P
Purple giraffe 23.12.20

anti_Alien
I know about one thing , there is steam from above and below. I did not see the second one.

M
Marionetco 23.12.20

Purple giraffe
yes I also swore all over because of the management. even the car was falling apart until the third circle, until (by the way, there are 2 of them,) the place of repair was not found, if I can try again, the game has not been deleted yet.

P
Purple giraffe 23.12.20

Marionetco
Thank you. Try it, if it's not difficult. Here is my save - https://yadi.sk/d/8ifEa17knCZqk
Instructions on where to find saves - http://www.bolshoyvopros.ru/questions/1720836-igra-mad-max-gde-lezhat-sohranenija.html

M
Marionetco 23.12.20

Purple giraffe
, take it all! from the 3rd time passed.