3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanLAN 23.12.20 12:56 am

Which boss is the strongest? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

I know the game is pretty old, but everyone was torn by the bosses) So who were they?
41 Comments
Sort by:
G
Go to the ass 23.12.20

Jay Vee

p
people with a machine gun 23.12.20

SanLAN
It's not the boss's coolness that matters , but the coolness of your car.

S
SanLAN 23.12.20

people with a machine gun.
Especially its appearance, because Ketchup (Catch Up) slows down the speed of bots when it is cool, and when it is bad ... luck decides)

O
OnnF 23.12.20

Dude negro on a lancer

p
people with a machine gun 23.12.20

SanLAN
The more red, the faster the car

W
Wild rider 23.12.20

Ming on Gallardo, JV on Viper, Bull on Merce. I never made it to the last boss, eh.

K
Kostya_Vong 23.12.20

people with a machine gun.
Man, it's the first time I've heard this ... o_0

L
Listoman 23.12.20

Yes, they were all idiots.

S
Seven 23.12.20

When I went through the first time, the most difficult thing turned out to be a person on an evic (9 on the list), I went through it for a while, I did not feel everyone at all, how it turned out

S
SanLAN 23.12.20

Kostya_Vong
Ketchup (English catch up - "pull up") is a b-nasty system for helping computer bots. If the rival bot lags far behind, then the piece of iron starts unchecked and sometimes very noticeably boost the bot's speed and cheatfully reduce the lag. Thus, the honestly earned giant lead in a couple of minutes can be easily leveled out during the circle without any mistakes on the part of the player. The option on the part of the pursuing police is to make U-turns without slipping for 2-3 seconds, drive spikes without any consequences, set up to 50 km / h in a second. Sometimes ketchup begins to help the player, which often confuses Newphages. It should be noted that ketchup is in almost any racing game, and even more so in a racing arcade, but nowhere else is it so thickly watered.

I can throw off the characteristic features.

S
SanLAN 23.12.20

Wild Rider
What happened?

P
Pumping iron 23.12.20

All the lungs except for the scripted Earl (nigga on the Lancer) ... he is spelled out in the game code so that by the end of the last race on the easy to pass all the turns without slowing down ... but I throw him into a trap at the monument at the turn and that's it

S
SanLAN 23.12.20

Pumping Iron
Fails were? Shouted like crazy?

W
Wild rider 23.12.20

SanLAN Too lazy
was the top earning. Tired of aggressive cops.

S
SanLAN 23.12.20

Wild Rider
Thanks for the answer.

k
kaitan010512 23.12.20

Vic (No. 13) and Juels (No. 8) reached No. 6 in the list, and then they installed windows 7 instead of xp, then started replaying, but for a long time (for me) and I abandoned the game

k
kaitan010512 23.12.20

Earl (No. 9) I had no problems at all, I constantly overtook him at the finish line

G
Ghost_Original 23.12.20

And I had the most difficult raiser and earl

K
Kostya_Vong 23.12.20

SanLAN is
clear, so that's what it is))))
no, you don't need to throw it off ... I just stupidly didn't know what it was called ... all the time I called it a hardened three-story))))

G
Geth Hunter 23.12.20

only the negro on the lancer reads smelly, the rest of the