3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChErPa4Ok 28.10.19 07:22 am

What will happen to the Empire after the death of Emperor Titus Mede II? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello... I've thought about. Tearing in Skyrim is the civil war between the Brothers of the Storm - the Nords, who believe that their identity is under threat, want to save his divinity,and to achieve the independence of Skyrim and the Imperial Legion, which wants to retain power in their hands and force everyone to obey yourself. As we all know, even after the great War, during the signing of the peace Treaty between the Empire and the Aldmeri Dominion (the White-Gold Concordat), one of his points was that some of the land of Hammerfell should be transferred to the Dominion. Hammerfell refused these conditions and was excluded from the Empire, gained independence from other States.
So, I thought about it: the Empire and the Brothers Tempest at war, while the Thalmor sit on the sidelines. Apparently waiting for the winner to finish off his weakened after the war (but it is not a fact. The thalmor is an extremely unpredictable). The war as it was, and is, but here an unexpected situation: the Bodyguards of the Emperor they find out that someone is preparing an attack and suspected the Dark Brotherhood. The course is the decoy-the person who still was murdered (many details omitted, but I come from afar, to make it clear to those who fucking do in this life is not clear). Squad Penitus Oculatus (bodyguards of the Emperor) sent to the shelter of the Dark Brotherhood and kill everyone there. It turns out to survive only a couple - three people under the rubble. But as it turns out, this couple of people and brings the murder of the Emperor until the end. But the war is not going away... And the question is: What now? The Empire puts down the revolt, but the Emperor is dead... beheaded... the Empire And Titus Mede II was not just any Emperor. He was the last representative of the great dynasty of Emperors. Who was killed at the same on the ship. And now the question specified in the subject: What next? Skyrim is divided into parts. The Emperor on behalf of the Empire signed a Treaty with the Dominion peace Treaty, but the Emperor did not, and murderers are lurking somewhere. And what to do next Empire?? Empire without an Emperor... Well, the same can not be. Some military leaders and generals like Tullius is all stretched - they only lead the army of the Legion... What happens next? BB will bring the rebellion to the end and will clash with the Thalmor? Or to appear great and mighty high King, who will take it all into their own hands and there will be reconciliation? Or maybe you think of the Empire without Imerator (headless Empire) will be able to suppress the rebellion and to restore its full control over Skyrim, and again start preparing for war with the Thalmor? Maybe Penitus Oculatus turned out to be smarter and ahead of everyone on the ship Katariah was also a decoy personality (well, not the same risk) and the Emperor is still alive, just somewhere in hiding to avoid death ? So how does it all work? This was on the events of the game don't tell... Your assumptions? It will be interesting to read...
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 28.10.19

Another Topic for holivara on a subject of the future of our Empire ...

The thalmor are not sitting on the sidelines. He builds his plots and carries out their evil plans with the help of dirty magic, right under our noses - in the Province ...
After the dastardly murder of Blessed Titus from a dynasty of Ministers, pointy-eared will go to the aggravation of the situation, both in Skyrim and Empires in General.

Tullius, if it doesn't leave my composure and try to restore order in the Province by the forces of the Legion and the local auxilia. Rebellion rebellion, but the high king, has not yet been chosen. Earls will join those who will win, whether it be the guys from Cyrodiil or the rebels.

I have in the game ... the Rebels have won only once in ten playthroughs ( in my first playthrough ). The Emperor killed only once ...
One gets the impression that for TES as such, it does not matter if I survive Titus, who will win ... I think that Gazebo in the Sixth part, only passing mention of these events - they say, was a dragonborn.
Here to infinity you can come up with scenarios ...

C
ChErPa4Ok 28.10.19

saturn7774
So it's a problem of the pavilion, or so conceived? Maybe they are preparing ahead of something Grand, against which these events are quickly forgotten. And what is Titus so blessed? As for me - the usual Emperor. Yes, it is a pity to kill. Yeah, I didn't do it. Yes, I did for the Empire and not giving the right rebels to win. Though, because I think about the Lore and all input from my action later. Although they can not be mention in the future... And realize that without the Emperor the Empire would only get worse. But I understand that in Lore there's only one choice. And hardly captured by Astrid Dragonborn would have killed her, and then went to kill all the Dark Brotherhood, not knowing what it is and what it eats... as well as hardly Dragonborn went over the side of the Empire, describe why the following message. But in our game, we can do it the way we want to see...

C
ChErPa4Ok 28.10.19

Maybe I'm wrong... But the Empire in the eyes of the Dragonborn initially expose scum. He roughly just passing by, as it raked in a carriage with the rebels, and when he learned that it simply is not in the list with the phrase Yes, in the abyss of this list send Dragonborn to the light... Although they were prevented by you know who, I had one more second... I think everything is logical... Put yourself in the place of GG. The concept of Lore for you no, this is not a game. Are you going be in peace, not bothering anyone... Then pop... the soldiers are Rowed roughly speaking criminals, and you for the company... Condemning them to death for treason, and when can't figure out what the hell you do, say: Ah, fuck it. A single defect will be less. Shot. But then unexpected events happen, damn it, come a couple of buddies, most of those offenders (though these friends will act as Alduin) and begin the last effort to shootout for soldiers, hoping to save their children... They caught all by surprise... a Lot of people die. Violators run away, a few soldiers of the lucky ones that is not caught by a stray bullet also do legs. To run the offender, whose share in fact very similar to yours. You're apostate state. and both jumped from the world. Or run with a soldier who is still walks under the government at any time and will finish... how do you know that the Minister, who was present at the execution and at the time he escaped, didn't catch your islandicae slurp. I would chose the former. As one of the offenders: we are All brothers and sisters on the fate now... And you were hoping for justice from the government, but they shit on you and they are ready any person to deprive of the head, and what else to do with you. Why should understand who you are... But as always. And now... What the fuck justice from the government. It is easier to blame the fact that you didn't do. To put you somewhere and make it all go away. Fortunately now not the middle ages...don't you lie under the executioner's ax... I certainly will not allow the children's arguments tipo: the first AutoSave before the race, the boot menu shows that you are Nord. Because you understand that there shows that you're a Nord, as Nord is the first race in the list. Logical. Well, I think you understand me. Personally, I see the Dragonborn in such judgments. I would be so judged. And considering that Dragonborn is nobody fucking knows. Not understand with whom he goes and what happens, I will assume that it is a stranger, so that is not likely Nord. After a happy combination of circumstances, he goes from person to person and so to the Whiterun to see what all of the shit going on in this Skyrim. Or Ralf enlighten him about everything, I don't remember. But the fact remains: the Empire in the face of the Dragonborn exhibited in a worse light than the Lads. Personally, I see it so. Correct me if I'm wrong.

C
ChErPa4Ok 28.10.19

Let us call a spade a spade. Still one second, and the Imperial executioner would cut off his head Domacinu. But then, lo and behold. Salvation. Dragonborn is forced to flee along with spasevski ass from death by the rebels. And most likely he will go, if you go somewhere to do.. Although we do not agree to such a scenario of events. PS the phrase if you go somewhere to do you should pay attention. After all, if you think so, then why the great Dragonborn, who is destined to save the world from the scourge of dragons, in General to go into a civil war. Also one more question... and personally, I would, if I miraculously popped up from under the hatches of Imperial executioner, would have climbed far away, and not stick out that no one, God forbid, found and concluded that did not finish in helgene... of Course I'm not the great and brave Dragonborn, but no one wants to die... the Instinct of self-preservation after all. Why take the risk... Just coming from the dead on the warpath... Especially for the Empire. Silly. We want the victory of the Empire, but we think, as people who know the Lore and looking at all of the... Enough to put yourself in the place of Dragonborn and transfer themselves to all they went through, then immediately start to understand where I fell to your choice

s
saturn7774 28.10.19

ChErPa4Ok
Talk about Dark ... too dark. :-)

And the gazebo ... Who knows what they think.
Maybe the Sixth game, maybe it will be when we are with you, not to be toys.
They plan to move to a higher level and will shift to virtual reality ... That the Fourth Fallout they'd hurry up, probably for this reason ...

Returning to the question about the passage and the future ...
Indeed - How many players, so many Skyrim, as I like to say ... And according to this, someone has already became the Supreme king, with mods, others continue to passionately fight for the Nordic identity and the right to worship Tiber Septim ... We are here with you, I think about the fate of the Empire ... :-) But the conversation is, by and large, in favor of the poor. The transfusion of a sieve, to last for six years and no conclusion, yet no one came.

D
DirtyLol 28.10.19

FUS ro da you in the hut, the prisoners.

s
saturn7774 28.10.19

ChErPa4Ok
Gazebo originally and pushes the player to escape with a rebel ...
Tullius, generally didn't care who was there along with Ulfric ( Yes it will freeze his loins ) trying to execute in helgene... He was there only for this event.
Wartime: chop wood-chips fly. In addition to HS, got another pretzel - also a crook.

Even during the game when the player learns more about the chauvinists and the rebels about the Empire's plans for a Province, the player is given the opportunity to change their point of view, not to follow the chosen escape from Helge the way ... There is still turmoil, and when I first play - is greatly affected.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 28.10.19

saturn7774
We You + put ! but when I started to play for the first time , the Grandson was angry !?-grandfather it is necessary for blue to escape rather than red - with Halvor , but instincts told me that the blue Brothers Storm is Crap !? Then of course He learned along the way through the game it was in 2013 .

C
ChErPa4Ok 28.10.19

saturn7774
By the way, I was thinking, like:
Gazebo all trying to do to continue the game, in principle... the devourer of worlds, damn, drew...
Theoretically, Ulfric was already captured by the Empire, and within minutes was supposed to be executed... something wrong great leader of the rebels (wow its in the cheeks). Let's now sing the songs of Alduin that did not allow a moment later, to depart the soul from the body... Even a little bit, and the Empire would have done something that achieves all the events of the fifth of the scrolls.... But no... Flies winged IT and Ulfric manages to escape. So that's what he got. The prisoners already mentally Sovngarde with greet started. These things... Well... in Principle, there is a double-edged sword... the Empire wants to post the BB, in order to suppress the uprising. The task is identical - to remove the Empire, to achieve sovereignty, to preserve the primitive Nords. Yes but BB is the leader - Ulfric. While the Empire it is not Dark Guys tried... need to Thank Amon of Mother. The Legion is Tullius - General, military leader. Well, BB - he's Galmar. And God knows what awaits in the future. Who is there this business was able to predict. The aunt of Whiterun was wondering Domacinu. Forgot the name. So let Tullius or Ulfric fortune told and will tell what lies ahead, and no wonder so much effort is applied to both sides. Look, the Empire without a leader... poor, Poor Tullius. Use your self-control, General. We believe in your tactfulness, strategy and, literacy. Show us what distinguishes the army of the Legion, from the rabble rebels. Believe in General :-)

s
saturn7774 28.10.19

Anatoliy School
Thank you for your kind words, nice people :-)
I'm about the same, got one in BB and me and my MH in the Nordic traitors of the people recorded - and we, the Bretons STILL !

s
saturn7774 28.10.19

ChErPa4Ok
Some Pro-Imperial forum turns ... :-)

If the Gods are merciful, we from the Gazebo you will behold a miracle and will witness an unprecedented event and contemporaries of the revolution in the global gaming industry.
Praise TES !!!

s
saturn7774 28.10.19

ChErPa4Ok
... to preserve the primitive Nords

A
Anzhelika04 28.10.19

Don't know what is waiting and do not care to let all their Empire will die with him. Want the Thalmor in the next part to see at the peak of its power.

s
saturn7774 28.10.19

Анжелика04
At least something to see ... :-)

A
Arrakis_Sun 28.10.19

Анжелика04
I'm afraid that in the next part of the story degrades even more and you even Thalmor glad you will not. We used to think Skyrim in this regard reached the bottom, but then the bottom knocked on Fallout 4.

v
voin.zeleniy 28.10.19

Ulfric will create some Union with Hammerfell will Cannotopen and they can fight the Thalmor

v
voin.zeleniy 28.10.19

the_Deadsoul
Yes, a good Skyrim story

r
random3355 28.10.19

ChErPa4Ok
I don't know which side to consider with Lorna or like the developers to get out?

But more interesting to debate with Lorna. The Emperor will kill any (I think so),because of this the story will be more intense, and also in light of recent events, the white-gold Concordat, rebellion, secession, etc. Hammerfal it's safe to say that the writers have in store for the Empire to collapse, could subsequent rebirth, but the Empire needs to survive (or not) a very difficult crisis can even a temporary (or not) the termination of existence. And I think the death of the Emperor, or rather the period of his murder will have an influence on Skyrim. And it is not clear whether Titus Mede, the rightful heir, I assume that no. Dragons and dragonborn do not take into account, as they engaged each other.
Here you can see 3 options:
1) Emperor killed after the suppression of this is not your typical rebellion. In Cyrodiil, the power vacuum is very likely a civil war. General Tullius, possessing the greatest military potential, in fact, become the ruler of Skyrim, whether to rule through Elicit or supit her in marriage - it doesn't matter, what matters is that elections Skyrim will not see for a long time. The position of the Thulium very strong: all rebels exiled, the jarls loyal to the Empire, the people, all the FORTS holds the Legion, Ulfric is dead, and no charismatic leader able to replace it. Tullius calculated and from it emerged a brilliant strategist, he knows that the real enemy of the Aldmer dominion, and therefore will not join the war for the throne, and will do only a maximum gain of troops, benefit resources allow Skyrim and the creation of a coalition against the Elves, at the expense of the Bretons not sure, but Hammerfell will be included for sure. And then the war with altmeri for they will not leave the conflict in Cyrodiil slide. Can interfere openly, may secretly help one of the contenders, and that voluntarily wish to join the dominion, one thing is certain G. Tullius will not allow to occupy his own province and go on the offensive immediately after the intervention of the Thalmor, and the Thalmor will not allow Tullius to take Cyrodiil.

Summary: in Skyrim militaristic mode, war in Cyrodiil, the worship of Talos is forbidden, it is only to a direct confrontation with the Dominion, Thulium presumably the new Emperor, as well to the Skyrim conflict leads of the dip. relations with the Dominion.

r
random3355 28.10.19

2) Titus Mede II dies after Skyrim gained independence.
On the return invasion of the Empire and of the question, the remnants of the Legion leave Karimskoe Kingdom, Thalmor Embassy is closed, the belief in Talos is free. Ulfric is pursuing a nationalistic policy, particularly oppress all kinds of elves, arranged the genocide of the outcasts, at the expense of other races new high king fills the coffers, but it causes the anger of the minorities and their willingness to help his opponents. Ulfric cunning and ambitious, but also goteliv that will lead to the expansion of the Nords of the nearest neighbors highrock, North of Cyrodiil and Solstheim, however short it may be up to attack the dominion. Get the heavy fighting on the southern border of Skyrim. Power in Skyrim is the same decentralized, which Ulfric will not be able to mobilize all the resources of the country, in addition, it is unable to rise other race but the Nords are unconditionally loyal.
Total: the Kingdom with decentralized power, the Talos is allowed, encouraged the troops, with strained diplomacy, Cyrodiil a new province in HELL.

r
random3355 28.10.19

3) During the civil war.
There are two wars in parallel, HELL direct invasion joins Skyrim with Cyrodiil. And may lead to option 2.
Total death of Titus Mede II displays Cyrodiil from the game and opens the way for invasion.

Concealment of death and the joint rule of the generals do not consider, as such governments are very unstable and will only delay the inevitable.
P. S. All who will be in power will mercilessly attempt to destroy the dark brotherhood, as well thieves Guild, and other secret organizations of reprisals (no one wants to be the next victim).