3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werew01f 23.12.20 12:56 am

Recommend mods (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I decided to play in the shadow of Chernobyl, but I would like to improve the quality of graphics and gameplay, but not change the main plot.
Recommend fashion
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
perni007 23.12.20

Autumn Aurora 2

P
Pavel Molodov 23.12.20

I only know about Autumn Aurora 2.

-
--- VENOM --- 23.12.20

OGSE 0.6.9.2 and a pack of weapons to it (I advise this particular version of the mod and not the latest, since here you can adjust the graphics for yourself and it doesn't eat much FPS + there are a lot of weapons and you can fight, balanced monsters, artifacts, transmutes from them and so on) or OGSE 0.6.9.3, xs as there are weapons, added few quests, the main plot did not seem to be touched, a bunch of graph changes were made, and such that at 970 there are sometimes drawdowns of up to 20 frames.

W
Werew01f 23.12.20

Installed the Autumn Aurora 2 mod, a pretty good mod.
Cons:
-too dark, in general you can't see nichrome. (I know that there are shift + entr mod settings, but I don't quite understand what's what there)
-very minimalistic thin (effects are not shown, number of cartridges), the radar is located below (well this is my personal opinion) - the
sounds of accepting the assignment were torn out of the android, so the first time I checked my devices for news.
But the pros to me in scrap to describe.
I'll go look for a normal HUD

S
SanyaLevchuk 23.12.20

--- VENOM ---
Can you tell me what a good weapon pack for OGSE 0.6.9.2 is?

R
RicoChico 23.12.20

OGSE release version.

-
--- VENOM --- 23.12.20

SanyaLevchuk
Weapon Add-on - version 3.5 [Release 3] - this is made by one of the modders of this mod and does not conflict with the mod. There is also Release 2 of this pack, I don't remember exactly, but maybe there are a little more weapons in release 2, and in the third they removed what they considered unfinished, but I could be wrong.

W
Werew01f 23.12.20

Tell me how to set a normal HUD for Autumn Aurora 2? And then the default HUD is too poor.
I tried to install another - the game did not even turn on

o
olecsander14_ 23.12.20

Crash T
Look here http://stalkermod.ru

W
Werew01f 23.12.20

olecsander14_
Here, I found it. I hope it will trample normally
http://stalkermod.ru/Modostroenie/ui-modificator-16-final.html

W
Werew01f 23.12.20

I spent a whole day trying to make a normal thin one. I tried the program / changed the scripts through notepad ++, but no sense.
Maybe someone knows how to restore a regular thin and the game did not break?

r
risch574 23.12.20

Complete

W
Werew01f 23.12.20

For all the time I managed to try Complete, LURK, Autumn Aurora 2 (OGSE was present in some modifications, sort of) and concluded:

Autumn Aurora 2 is a good example of how one small detail (an inconvenient thin one in which the number of cartridges is not displayed) can spoil all.

Complete Just a graphical mod with a minimum of adding items to the game. The default stalker in a new shell. (I can be wrong, because I ran a little in it and did not see everything).

LURK. I stopped at this mod. Graphic changes + various buns. Grafonistic guns and + new ones were added. Also the mod is somewhat hardcore (which is very welcome for me, the Zone is such). But the recoil from the shots is very strong, as if you are playing for a skinny schoolboy, which, when shot from a shotgun, almost twists a somersault. (Purely my opinion)
Well, screenshots from a rather atmospheric modification LURK
Tyk

S
SanyaLevchuk 23.12.20

--- VENOM ---
thanks. I'll see what's there and how