3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 23.12.20 12:56 am

Error 0xe6d7363 (No Man's Sky)

Someone was able to solve or understand what the problem is? You download the gog problem with the process, it flies on the screen saver of the developers. Okay emulators gave 5 fps it doesn't matter. A patch came out and all that. You put the TRIM VERSION and as soon as you put the crack, the crash immediately flies and this error, with or without a patch, after the crack, this error.
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 23.12.20

there is practically no information, apparently few people have come across this, it looks like you need to wait for a patch from gog for a process

D
DimakSerpg 23.12.20

Sergey Dobrovolsky What a crack? Without drm

S

DimakSerpg
on the steam version there is a crack from the code, otherwise the game writes something about the license

S

percent AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2

F
FFFREDDD 23.12.20

As far as I know, weak or not supporting GL 4.5 vidyushki fly out of the game just after the logo of the developers.

M
MikuHadsune 23.12.20

Sergei Dobrovolskiy
Download the GoG version. I'm fine with her.

S

FFFREDDD
I have 970, do you think it does not support 4.5?

S

MikuHadsune
GOG version does not work for it there is not yet a patch, and without a patch, the game crashes after the logo of the developers, since the percentage without a patch is not supported.

M
MikuHadsune 23.12.20

Sergey Dobrovolskiy
GOG version does not work for it there is no patch yet, and without a patch the game crashes after the logo of the developers.
Well, duck you crash with the patch, what's the difference? Maybe it's not about the process? Update the firewood, put the visual ss + of 2010 (there was some advice)

S

MikuHadsune
will not paint, re-read the posts. The firewood is last

M
MikuHadsune 23.12.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
I read. There may still be a problem in the crack. I don't know what else could be. Then wait for the patch for the gog version.

S

MikuHadsune
Yes, only this remains

D
Darksensei 23.12.20

A similar problem, GoG - the version starts, but gives an error on the logo. STEAM - version - gives this error.
Everything worked fine with the emulator, the video card supports GL 4.5 /
Okay, we'll also wait for the patch / fix and other garbage .-.

F
FFFREDDD 23.12.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Well, I'm not a wang, to guess what kind of vidyah you have.

S

DarkSensei
wait for the patch from gog, the only way out)

I
Igor0110 23.12.20

My friend has the same problem

S

a patch came out or a new version from GOG was released, the situation has not been fixed, but you can download a try, it also crashes after the logo of the developers

D
Diego163rus 23.12.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
yes I know, I also install it right now with a new patch from vieknet

S

Diego163rus
try, even though the patch note was written about the phenomena, one horseradish flies out the same way, well, what to wait another week or it seems not to play just do it, the steam version of the crack may come out and will work xs

D
Diego163rus 23.12.20

Sergey Dobrovolsky
yes everything works with his FPS pack mmm it has become higher, but the drawdowns remain, maybe because of the processor, you can play this kind of xs now