3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arveleg Arthedain 23.12.20 12:56 am

How long will your interest in the game last? (Spore)

To be honest, personally, my interest in this game has practically disappeared. Just wondering how fewer Spore Amateurs are
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chukchi in the chum 23.12.20

The evolutionary stage is no longer uninteresting, but the galactic stage is still playing.
And I think until I manage to create an adventure that will work without problems I will not stop playing :)
Besides, it relaxes. You can't play too much at work. Office colleagues won't understand.

Z
Zackerman 23.12.20

An interesting toy, a masterpiece among constructors and simulators (I like it)

E
EMPs 23.12.20

I can't go to the end ..)
you always fly where you want, and then there are attacks, then epidemics. I play occasionally, there is interest, but not the same as immediately. (that is, the beginning was somehow more interesting, and these constant attacks, etc. in galactic mode interfere a little)

I
Ilya Tsybulsky 23.12.20

Haven't come for a long time ...

A
Arveleg Arthedain 23.12.20

Evgeny Guzhva
Et yes, with the constant risk of attack and environmental disaster, you will not go too far

98morozzzov98 23.12.20

interest has already disappeared signed up for the game only because of the fact that, in fact, a cool game was played on average and almost passed on difficult (I got tired of flying and killing groks)

S
SporeMaxis 23.12.20

Already somewhere in 2013 I gave up (started at the end of 2009).
Sometimes I go into the game when doing nefig.

P
Paul Langerhans 23.12.20

I play occasionally, purely out of nostalgia.

s
stalkerspore 23.12.20

It's easy to make holes, even to re-pass into a bastard) I can easily draw in my head a picture of any stage at any moment of the game. The only thing that makes it more or less interesting to play is Adventure)

s
sneik2508 23.12.20

Interest in the game has almost disappeared, but the idea is cool. It would not be bad if they did something similar, even if the mod is good (new stage or graphics, new parts, editors), in short, at least something new.

V
Vivat_SPORE 23.12.20

Sneik2508 I
agree, but EA is unlikely to return to work on the Spore ... Alas ... :-(
I play Spore when other games are sore.

A
Arveleg Arthedain 23.12.20

Vivat_SPORE
If only fans require them to return to Spore ... although it will be the same as with Half Life 3 - we hope, but we do not get

P
Pasha.derunov 23.12.20

My interest will last because of: 1. the tracks I created, as there are many thoughts and fantasies attached to them. 2. while people are doing various adventures for this game.