3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-NuclearDragon- 23.12.20 12:56 am

Who thinks Spore mods are superfluous? (Spore)

Personally, I believe that mods do not interfere, but help. Unless, of course, you put a lot of them.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalkerspore 23.12.20

Whoever needs it puts on fashions, whoever doesn't need it doesn't put on fashion ... For everyone it is different.
ps but the topic is superfluous, yes

S
SporeMaxis 23.12.20

Well, I think those who are already tired of the usual game put mods.)
Although they are not so sickly they spoil the game, the truth is this does not always happen.
In principle, I am neutral about this.

A
Assassin.AAS 23.12.20

To put mods on the game or not to put this is a personal question for everyone. And not only for each player, but also for each mod separately, someone may like a particular mod, but some will not like this mod. I believe that mods are needed, because everyone in the game lacks something, and a mod can give something that is missing. For example, I very carefully choose mods for games before installing.

P
Pasha.derunov 23.12.20

If you just started playing, then mods are not needed, such as the game for you has not yet been studied, but having reached the center of the galaxy and destroying the groks, completing a bunch of missions of other empires that you are tired of, and even their destruction does not bring you interest, then modifications are exactly needed install or download adventures.