3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 23.12.20 12:59 am

The Problem With Survival On Extreme Flights (No Man's Sky)

There is a problem, possibly a game bug. I cannot rise to the 3rd level of survival in achievements, where I have to hold out in the extreme conditions of the planet for a certain number of local days.
And I need it to activate the next stage of the alien in the "anomaly". For two days now I have been walking around an extremely hot planet with storms (this is a 100% extreme planet, no doubt about it) and the stage does not count. As it was "still 1.8 sol" and remained.
3 Comments
Sort by:
t
tim90 23.12.20

Forget this achievement, it's not understandable at all, I walked in a fire storm and didn't get a shit, and the next day after the skirmish in space Herax and a new level of this achievement, choose another, study the words or get to know the aliens, it's much easier

T
Tdante 23.12.20

Strange achievement, some kind of buggy. After winding through a firestorm for about 5-6 days, the parameter began to decrease and everything returned to normal.

s
skoffy 23.12.20

checked empirically. You need to be on this planet as much as you need to achieve. As soon as you fly off the planet, the achiva is zeroed and starts counting from zero on the next planet.