3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FFeNNixx 23.12.20 12:59 am

KRYPT - Unlocking Alternative Costumes (Mortal Kombat (2011))

KRYPT is a mysterious and unfriendly place with many secrets. To find out all the secrets of KRYPT, you need to spend a lot of energy and desire. With the help of special coordinates, we will shorten this difficult path, and quickly get access to the most valuable - alternative costumes for all characters in Mortal Kombat 9.

Tomb number - character name (tomb cost)
BM19 - Sindel (1200 Gold)
BM38 - Kung Lao (1200 Gold)
BM5 - Noob Saibot (1040 Gold)
BM50 - Jade (1000 Gold)
BM68 - Ermac (1200 Gold)
BM82 - Smoke (960 Gold)
DL101 - Shang Tsung (920 Gold)
DL110 - Nightwolf (1060 Gold)
DL119 - Scorpion (1500 Gold)
DL15 - Johnny Cage (1200 Gold)
DL28 - Sheeva (1200 Gold)
DL40 - Baraka (1080 Gold)
DL47 - Sektor (1100 Gold)
DL56 - Stryker (800 Gold)
DL63 - Quan Chi (1500 Gold)
DL69 - Kitana (1200 Gold)
DL7 - Reptile (1160 Gold)
DL88 - Kabal (1200 Gold)
HI22 - Sonya (800 Gold)
HI33 - Mileena (1140 Gold)
HI8 - Liu Kang (980 Gold)
MD14 - Raiden (940 Gold)
MD25 - Kano (1200 Gold)
MD36 - Jax (1200 Gold)
MD54- Sub-Zero (1000 Gold)
MD6 - Cyrax (1200 Gold)

Ps: Open suits must be activated. To do this, go to NEKROPOLIS and select the appropriate fighter.
19 Comments
Sort by:
i
iolan24 23.12.20

Opened an alternate suit for Cyrax, but I can't choose! He also has a suit with a white man. And yes, but how to use open fatalites in the crypt?

F
FFeNNixx 23.12.20

iolan24
You can watch Fatality in Gallery

i
iolan24 23.12.20

FFeNNixx
so it is not displayed in the super movie?

J
Joker978 23.12.20

and on the pc they are accidentally not immediately open?

F
Filis 23.12.20

Dimchik94
Both on PC and on consoles, the Komplete Edition comes with all suits open at once. fatalities and so on ... Why did they do that - it is not clear, apparently, they did not want to bother with reworking achievements. And what is strange: even the port on the PC was made one-to-one with the console version according to this parameters.

PS By the way, the achievements have not been redone either: for example, it is not necessary to do one fatality for all the characters, it is enough to do it for everyone except Rain, Kensha, Scarlett and Freddy Krueger. Also with throws, etc.

i
iolan24 23.12.20

Dimchik94
and how to apply alternative costumes? Just for example, for Cyraks, the alternative costume is a dark-skinned man, but when you open it in the crypt, it is white on the pastor!

i
iolan24 23.12.20

And about fatalities, if they are open, then why are they not displayed in the sheet?

R
RobVanDam 23.12.20

iolan24
they are displayed in the sheet.

i
iolan24 23.12.20

RobVanDam
2 fatal, is this open in creep?

R
RobVanDam 23.12.20

iolan24
Yes

i
iolan24 23.12.20

RobVanDam
so they were immediately open to me!

G
Gabriel freeman 23.12.20

iolan24
Duck in Complete edition is all open at once. What is not clear then?

i
iolan24 23.12.20

so white cyrax where how to open that?

M
MDS1S 23.12.20

iolan25,
... There is no white Cyrax. He's not even white on the art. Where did you see the white here? Art is just so slightly. Pay the main attention to the hands. White Cyrax will only appear if someone makes a retexture.

i
iolan24 23.12.20

MDS1S
thanks for clarifying.

G
Gabriel freeman 23.12.20

Ahahahah, white Cyrax, ahaha, he is also black in the screenshot, you are a racist guy.

i
iolan24 23.12.20

Gabriel Freeman
Yes, what does it have to do with it ?! I just got hooked on the fact that, first of all, on the screen, the guy is dark but not dark, can you hear the differences?
and secondly, all of them have costumes in one way or another, at least very similar to what you can choose in battle! well, here at least art, it doesn't look like at all ..

a
ant-dodger 23.12.20

People, do not swear. But - it does not reach:
1. I bought Liu Kanggu an alternative costume in the Crypt (HI8),
2. In the Necropolis I activated it (as it seems to me): a message appeared like: "you can select this costume in the menu when you select a player" (I have it in English , so I can't vouch for the accuracy of the translation) - the message appears only once, then it is clear that the hero (where they all stand in a semicircle in the Necropolis) has 2 concepts where you can see them, as well as in the gallery ... "dress" him for the game how?

Where is this menu where you can choose this suit for battle?
At the moment I have: if you go into battle, then when you select a player, he is always in the original suit and additional options, the buttons are not visible. Button "X" (player options) allows you to change the controller ... and something else, but definitely not the costume. Even when you choose a game for 2 players - there in the player selection menu only + the card can be changed ..., probably I'm looking in the wrong place?

I bought the original costume of the same keriktera (BM31), did not help, bought an alternate costume for Baraka (DL40), as "activated" in Necropolis - as a result of Barak's also not changed ...

game hboks 360

may be okay hsnim but Kweschon really does not leave the brain, tell me how to change a suit for a fight ?, otherwise half of the brain is not in the real world.

PS: I played only LADDER (I didn’t start neither Challange tower, nor the plot, nor test your ...) - can this be the case?

a
ant-dodger 23.12.20

Found in YouTube, a very important detail:
When selecting a player from the table (before the battle), after hovering over him, press the "start" button (before "a") - then the "secret" costume selection menu opens (xbox360, sonyPS). For some reason, I did not guess by the "poke" method.