3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Ha1f-Dead 23.12.20 12:59 am

All Investigation Clues Chapter 2 (The Witcher)

I really like this quest line, but unfortunately I haven't been able to collect all the evidence.
As far as I understand in the game, for each suspect, you can either find 3 circumstantial evidence, or 1 irrefutable. Circumstantial evidence can be used to prove the innocence or the guilt of the suspects, depending on Gerald's responses to the suspects' acquittal of the evidence. (like “I believe you” or “I don’t believe you”) If the answer to all the evidence “I believe you” Gerald decides that the suspect is innocent and, accordingly, if he answers “I don’t believe you”, then he is guilty. All the suspects have irrefutable evidence of innocence, except Grave and Kalkstein, which is why they became the main suspects in the Anatomy of a Crime quest.
So here's what I managed to find in the game:

Investigation

Suspect Kalkstein:
Circumstantial evidence:
- Talk to Thaler about Berengar's things, and then Kalkstein
- Complete the quest "An Important Witness for the Prosecution"
-? With the help of the editor, Djinni watched what Gerald would say when presenting evidence to Kalkstein: “Tell me more about your magical abilities. Hazard often uses the power of magicians. He could use you too. " But how to get this evidence is not clear, perhaps this is a blooper of developers.

Suspect's Grave:
Circumstantial evidence:
- Talk to Brick about the Salamanders
- Talk to a random bandit near the tavern
- Complete the quest "An Important Witness for the Prosecution"

Suspect Vincent:
Circumstantial evidence:
- Kill Salandra's bandits in the sewers after hunting Kakatrix
- Talk to the guard at the gate about the Salamanders during the day
- Hire Raymond to investigate
Irrefutable Evidence:
Complete the Rat quest

Vivaldi's Suspect:
Circumstantial evidence:
- Talk to Yuz about the Professor or read the list of suspects given Raymond in stage 9 of the "Secrets of Vyzima" quest
- Talk to a random dwarf in the Quarter of Inhumans
- Get the quest "Worth its weight in gold" from Yaevinn in the swamps.
Irrefutable evidence:
Ask Zoltan about Vivaldi's bank

Suspect Leuvaarden:
Indirect evidence:
- Talk to a random mercenary guard on the Dam or read the list of suspects that Raymond gives in stage 9 of the quest "Secrets of Vizima"
- Read the letter from the corpse of the messenger on the wyvern island near the Druid Grove in the swamps
- The super-buggy and hard-to-find evidence is as follows: From the beginning of Chapter 2, DO NOT speak to Leuvaarden in ANY CASE (not verified, but it is better not to read the letter of the messenger from the island of wyverns, and also not to speak with the hired guards on the Dam), until then until Raymond is attacked in the "Secrets of Vizima" quest and he runs away leaving you with a list of suspects, which will be in the quest items. Then we go and talk to Zoltan. He will have the opportunity to ask who is the richest man in the Temple Quarter. But keep in mind, if you have not asked Zoltan about the Vivaldi bank before this moment, this opportunity will disappear. In addition, this evidence, although it appears in the Diary, cannot be used in dialogue with Leuvaarden. Maybe this is not evidence at all, but just another useless entry in the Diary, which does not affect anything. I looked in the editor,
Irrefutable evidence:
Reach the sixth stage in the "Wanted" quest

Suspect Thaler:
Circumstantial evidence:
- Talk to Thaler about Berengar's things
- Talk to Hughes about the witcher's sword for a dose of Fisstech or read the list of suspects that Raymond gives in stage 9 of the Secrets of Vyzyma quest
- Talk to the "mysterious man" at Thaler's house from 10 pm to midnight
Irrefutable evidence:
Complete the quest "My old friend"

Also, the innocence of all of the above is proved by the correct completion of the quest "Anatomy of a Crime" or the completion of the quest "The Gravedigger's Gratitude"

I could not find one indirect evidence for Kalkstein.
Please help me find the missing evidence!

However, perhaps due to the laziness of the developers, this evidence cannot be obtained. In this case, I propose to make a small mod that fixes this glitch.
For example, after the attack of the Salamanders on Raymond, he gives us a list of suspects, upon reading which we get entries in the Diary for new circumstantial evidence on Thaler, Vivaldi and Leuvaarden, if we did not get them in another way.
I propose to add the missing circumstantial evidence on Kalkstein and Leuvaarden to this list.
Unfortunately, I don't have the necessary knowledge to create such a mod. Maybe there is a kind soul who will help me make this wonderful game even better.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 23.12.20

- Talk to a random mercenary guard on the Dam
- Read a letter from the corpse of a messenger in the swamps near the Druid's Grove
-?

To drink the messenger in the evening in the tavern and ask him about work, he will send to Leeuwarden, who will buy the badges of the salamanders.

Suspect Vincent:

When Vincent reveals that the witcher has nothing to do in a warehouse in the slums, he will still visit this warehouse at midnight.

After the quest with the Brick, you need to go to the dam for him.

H
Ha1f-Dead 23.12.20

Sveige
Read carefully To
drink the messenger in the evening in the tavern and ask him about work, he will send to Leeuwarden, who will buy the badges of the salamanders. = To reach the sixth stage in the quest "Wanted"
When Vincent tells that the witcher has nothing to do in the warehouse in the slums, he will still visit this warehouse at midnight. - This action does not give any evidence other than completing part of the quest.
After the quest with the Brick, you need to go after him to the dam. = Complete the quest "Rat"

S
SVAEIG 23.12.20

Read carefully

Oh, boring people have gone ...

This action does not give any evidence other than completing part of the quest.

Bricks, salamanders in the sewers and a warehouse at night - and the proof of innocence is ready, along with the ring of guards and without talking to Raymond.

H
Ha1f-Dead 23.12.20

Sveige
Brick, salamanders in the sewers and a warehouse at night - and the proof of innocence is ready, along with the ring of guards and without talking to Raymond.
It seems you do not understand, for the evidence I consider the entry in the Diary about any character. We do not know anything in the warehouse and therefore no new entry appears about Vincent.
First, in prison, we see Vincent let go of the Professor and an entry in the Diary appears that he let him go. In the sewers after the attack of the salamanders, we understand that only Vincent and Hughes knew about the fact that we were going after Kakatrix, an entry about this immediately appears in the Diary. At the gate guard we learn that Vincent forbade the guards to discuss the Salamanders, a record appears. We learn from Raymond that Vincent disappears somewhere at night, a record appears. Then we go to Vincent and dump all this information on him. If we believe him in everything, then he is not guilty, if we do not believe, he is guilty. Or you don't have to look for all these clues at all, and complete the "Rat" Brick quest, where we learn that he is Vincent's informant and is looking for information against the Salamanders. Then we go to Vincent and say that he is not guilty.

D
DarkAlienMax 23.12.20

hmm, I don’t know if this is so or just a bug, but when Raymond sends the child and invites him to meet him because of new evidence, a box with fisshtech appears on his desk at home and a medallion tuned in to search for monsters begins to shake) this is supposedly already replaced Raymond)

s
sweetgirlx69 23.12.20

And if you do not conduct your own investigation, trusting the detective? What are the consequences? has anyone gone this way?