3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 23.12.20 12:59 am

money (Starpoint Gemini 2)

Share your experience.
What is the most efficient way to make money? Well, except to fix the preservation. It's fast, but I want to try it honestly.

I tried to carry out missions. But damn it! I need 3kk for a new boat, and for quests they give me 10k, despite the fact that at any time they can fill up. These quests are also ending and fly looking for a new one. You can buy a license to shoot suckers, but the 2.5k increase per corpse is not very encouraging. As a result, it turns out 10k task + 5k for corpses + 20k loot (it still needs to be collected in a microscopic hold) and that 35-40k and 3000k is needed
So you need to complete the murder task 70-80 times. By that time, the rank will already be sufficient to fly on a typewriter for 25 lemons, and I only saved up for a corvette. Something is wrong here.

I tried to crumble asteroids. About 20k per trip. Promising, but soooo boring. Zadalbyvaetsya aim at scattering stones and even the hold overflows instantly. Now, if there was a mode like after pressing F, the turrets themselves shoot the enemies, so that the debris and asteroids themselves are aimed. That would have concocted a mod.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalkera 23.12.20

The most effective way is to board ships, from 200k to 1-4m can be obtained per ship. Of course, it depends on the type of ship, its condition and cargo (it can be picked up, as well as equipment and systems).

H
Hydrolisk 23.12.20

on boarding it still does not work out the
police kill the scoundrels faster than I upload the troops))))

s
ssd213 23.12.20

You can shoot heroes, they give from 500k to 5 lamas, but it is not easy to defeat them. The number of heroes is limited.
You can buy licenses for a monthly income of 2.5 to 25k, but again they will pay off and start generating income only after 10 game months.
Well, boarding, of course.

Z
Zar Ael 23.12.20

+ 70k income per month from licenses. Sparsely, but overlaps the officers-parasites.

+ 27% favorable prices for goods from the officer and yy, + 100% of the cost of items under the license "Stations in the Wasteland offer favorable prices for all goods" and the sale price will exceed the purchase price :) we buy a viral torpedo at 500k and immediately return it for 535k. Repeat. IMHO, they will fix it.

DenisN
Click on "?" in the upper right corner near the star map, we are looking for "Boarding and seizing ships" in the assistant, we study, buy a vessel of the current class with a large number of paratroopers, increase the force of the landing force (skills of officers and officers), improve the capacity of the transporter and go in search of potential victims

PS
He opened the map and studied the assortment of stations, completing tasks to repair and scan anomalies for reputation. Missions "destroy" and "save" are chaotic, then the battleship will fall out as a target, which is uncomfortable, then outsiders will help in its destruction, hehe. "Capture" did not take at all - there were few troops, and the horde was the interfering "allies".

I bought up the "garbage swarm" at the stations with the subsequent dismantling of the wreckage. When you click "collect all" we get goods, weapon systems (20-300k), equipment. Not always, but quite often. If it's a lottery, then it's a winning one. When the hold is full, "collect everything" does not appear, so do not forget to clean it.

At level 16, I acquired the frigate Abeja with 55 assault thugs. Boarding ... I hunted for imperial corvettes and frigates, gazed at the prices and requirements of battleship destroyers, poured the proceeds into viral torpedoes and appropriated the imperial dreadnought Perun :)

c
comissario 23.12.20

I will add the top one. In the lower right corner of the map, you can buy a license from scientists, it gives + 10k for each anomaly, a good bonus if you take tasks from scientists

Z
Zar Ael 23.12.20

a couple of additions

Spire Station in the location of the same name (15 by X and 13 by Y on the map) offers ALL licenses.

If you buy the necessary equipment / troops, click on "depart from the station" and load the autosave, you will appear at the station with the updated equipment / troops. Repeat as needed.

N
NEET 23.12.20

I made it easier to cheat Angie 1 minute and a billionaire.

F
FinistEG 23.12.20

It is
easier to register NEET in the save,
but this topic is not about

S
Shadows 23.12.20

Don't suffer from crap. It's much easier. The most expensive thing there are turrets. They are located: F3 in equipment and systems. When selling, go there and sell them. All this stuff can be obtained with the help of garbage drones from fragments that did not explode. For 20 minutes I saved myself for the Dreadnought for 24 million. It is best to do this on the planet that is located at the bottom of the map to the left. From this planet to the right there is a station "Tycho", as it is called. An enemy station is not far from it, and battles are constantly taking place there. Your task is to fly up to the frames themselves, which remained after the destruction of the ship, launch these Garbage Flies (drones) and wait until they do their job. No cheats needed. Collect what they found, throw out of the hold all I get on (Cargo), which is worth nothing, at the same time look, what is left in the systems and equipment, and continue to collect further. The systems have turrets and cannons that cost 3 million apiece, it is they who give the price to the ship that you took on boarding. Why there? The ships in this sector have weak armament, and they will not quickly disassemble you there by screws and rivets. You can also shoot yourself, because to sit on a dreadnought you need a certain rank. You don't need to buy any garbage trucks for 29 million. Yes, one more thing: when your hold is full, you destroy everything that is in the cargo tab, but you don't need to destroy anything in the equipment and system tabs, you can accumulate everything there until you get tired of it. Do not under any circumstances destroy the skeletons of destroyed ships. you can destroy the systems themselves, which are expensive. Only junk drones can get them out of this scrap metal.

A
Alex_Balay_ 23.12.20

Shadows
Where exactly is this station located ?? I climbed the whole map, I can not find it. If it's not difficult, tell me exactly where is
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starpoint-gemini-2/images/5/59/Starmap_twins_artifacts_ver1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140922123441