3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Grohl 23.12.20 12:59 am

the game crashes in the menu (Fallout 4)

dear!
the game was working, all of a sudden it suddenly "stopped working" after a couple of seconds in the main menu. I'm already tired of dancing with a tambourine, I found out that the strings folder in the data folder was gone, is there a relationship?

I will be grateful for the help, I have already tried everything
22 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgenij84757 23.12.20

Alexander Grohl
in the last time this folder is in the Fallout4 file - Interface.ba2

A
Alexander Grohl 23.12.20

evgenij84757
it's not there .. only mod files for interface customization

e
evgenij84757 23.12.20

Alexander Grohl

A
Alexander Grohl 23.12.20

evgenij84757 nope
, I don't have this at all

e
evgenij84757 23.12.20

Alexander Grohl
what is not there

A
Alexander Grohl 23.12.20

evgenij84757
there is no string folder and a file with the ba2 extension ..

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

Alexander Grohl
Is it not destiny to reinstall the game? Moreover, version 1.7.12.0.1 has been released.

A
Alexander Grohl 23.12.20

nestrbob
so, I already thought about it, but then put the mods again .. I, by the way, for some reason, only beta 1.7.9 is available. or are you talking about a pirate?

e
evgenij84757 23.12.20

Alexander Grohl
you have steam

l
lokkie 23.12.20

nestrbob wrote:
Especially since version 1.7.12.0.1 has been released.
Put the entot patch, now the game does not start.
More precisely, a new game does not start.
I put it on a clean repack, DLS was registered, and such a ficus .. who knows what to do?

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

Alexander Grohl
And if you have a lick, then what are you looking for lost files? Rehish the game in incentive and that's it.
lokkie
What kind of dancing with a tambourine? Download repack Fallout 4 (2015) [Ru / En] (1.7.12.0.1 / dlc) Repack = nemos =

A
Alexander Grohl 23.12.20

nestrbob
olredi dan, didn't help!

A
Alexander Grohl 23.12.20

evgenij84757
yep

l
lokkie 23.12.20

nestrbob wrote:
What kind of dancing with a tambourine? Downloading the Fallout 4 (2015) [Ru / En] (1.7.12.0.1 / dlc) repack Repack = nemos =
Why, if there is a working repack.
Internet joked, not the current I have such a problem after installing the patch. But mostly troubles with mods .. and I have a clean one, without mods.
Okay, I'll have to do it myself again.

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

lokkie
Spoiler

l
lokkie 23.12.20

nestrbob
No, it does not crash . The game starts everything, only a new game does not start. You press a new game, the menu disappears, a loading icon appears at the bottom, and the video with a gas station continues.
But thanks, I'll try.

PS. Everything was decided very simply. It was necessary to put a crack from the code, not 3DM, although the repack is 3DM.
So whoever gets this troublesome, don't rush to demolish the fashion. Maybe a trample in a crack. Powered by current from Codex, even if another repack.

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

lokkie
Tablets included, choose any. Codex is sewn in originally.
Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

Alexander Grohl wrote:
I have, by the way, for some reason only 1.7.9 beta is available
to pump a release patch, in the game settings must be selected in the tab BETA "REFUSE"
Spoiler

A
Alexander Grohl 23.12.20

BlackTigerTK
duck, I generally sat on the previous one, I didn't understand why I was frightened, I only have beta 1.7.9 available. on the nexus on the forum, everyone is already sitting on 1.7.12 in general

l
lokkie 23.12.20

nestrbob wrote:
Pills are included, choose any. Codex is sewn in originally.
I also chose, it is logical that 3DM should be put on 3DM .. but does not work. )
That's the joke that was originally sewn. I mean, first you need to clean the code from the patch, and only then put another crack. But why, if everything works with the code on other repacks.