3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Baelir100 23.12.20 12:59 am

Mod for settlement (Stellaris)

In general, the question is one: how to remove the technology requirement for the settlement of a certain type of planet?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MishaRass 23.12.20

Research technologies for each type.

B
Baelir100 23.12.20

Okay, that's not how I put it. How to make all types of planets immediately available from the start of the game using mods? You need to disable the requirement to study a particular technology.
I tried to find the line I needed in the mod but I couldn't find it.

S
Setesh 23.12.20

but will not it be fat? what is the point of the game then, if you sit on everything ready, it's like using trainers

B
Baelir100 23.12.20

Setesh
What is the point of answering a question with a question? what is completely out of topic

M
ManticoreX 23.12.20

Synthetics have such an opportunity :) and dig from them, it's easier;)

B
Baelir100 23.12.20

ManticoreX
Also not that, I need a mod, or rather advice, a hint on how to create it.

M
ManticoreX 23.12.20

Baelir100
Synthetics have a mechanical trait, fitness +200, but even with it you need to study colonization, you can change the trait extremely flexible and also set the value as in robots. You can colonize any planet without drawbacks, but before that you have to open the colonization of various worlds anyway. I haven’t really climbed into science yet, so I don’t know how to avoid it yet.

I also do not understand this section in the sciences .. A person can colonize Mars already now, for example (there would only be ships for delivery), residential domes and in permafrost it is possible to build and even more so colonization of tropical, oceanic or arid worlds would not cause us problems with science as it was done in the game :) a kind of "crutch" as well as an incomprehensible "influence" so that there is no too disorderly colonization.

M
ManticoreX 23.12.20

Z. s. I saw a mod for increasing the research time of technologies .. Maybe if you study it, you will understand how to reduce the research time for colonization :)

B
Baelir100 23.12.20

ManticoreX
Does not fit, I need to remove them completely, or make it so that it was already studied at the beginning of the game

V
ViM54 23.12.20

Baelir100
Add the line
start_tech = yes to the required technology
It defines this technology as the starting one

V
ViM54 23.12.20

I quickly blinded such a mod: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/36mB/LaxU5YrG8

B
BlackTea 23.12.20

ViM54