3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diego163rus 23.12.20 12:59 am

Patch new (No Man's Sky)

I wonder when 1 full patch will appear? Today or tomorrow?
Spoilerhttps: //twitter.com/NoMansSky
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 23.12.20

Today, tomorrow, not everyone can watch. Rather, not only everyone can watch, very few people can do it.

L
Legion13 23.12.20

CreMat0ry
I seem to have broken my brain.

T
Thinkfir 23.12.20

Diego163rus
well, in the experimental patch + patch from nvidia, the performance has become much better. Let them also file it and fix it with the first patch.

A
AleXStein 23.12.20

Diego163rus
patch is out now. Today. experimental went public

D
Diego163rus 23.12.20

AleXStein
well, if it came out where it hasn't been updated yet

A
AleXStein 23.12.20

Diego163rus
read the news. all have already been updated long ago. the incentive has been hanging for 3-4 hours. in gogh too

D
Diego163rus 23.12.20

AleXStein
well, it means you have to wait for torrents with an updated patch

E
Energy death 23.12.20

Thinkfir wrote:
+ a patch from nvidia performance has become much better, are
you driving or what?)
Nvidia completely killed the game with its optimization, that the previous one is the last, the game with them starts to give incredible brakes.
Of all the firewood, the game works best with version 368.39, returned to them and there are no brakes or friezes.
in general, in this game, the main problem of friezes, brakes due to lighting, that is, we lower the shadows and you will be happy)

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

well the patch broke the game. now fps 30 even with max. everything freezes and lags ... without a patch there were norms.

k
kc5 23.12.20

Energy Death
What is your Windows? Put 368.39 to check if there was the last driver before. +1 to the minimum fps. -1 to maximum. A long load from 2-5-11 fps and in the game itself the friezes appeared as if it had played 2 hours when turning.

M
Mokriva 23.12.20

I just downloaded the patch for 66 MB. have not checked yet. who knows what it is?

i
ishabig 23.12.20

Mokriva has
now downloaded an eternal download with flying stars
from 3 times started after 2-3 minutes of flight fps became 10 launched on msi gs72 2ps yesterday were playable 30 on medium

M
Mokriva 23.12.20

ishabig
To be honest, I also noticed that performance has slightly deteriorated. It is not clear what kind of patch this is.