3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kot-stargazer 23.12.20 01:01 am

Discussion of Amazon skills. (Diablo 2)

You all know this character, you probably know that amki live in a run, and that the nada aspires to at least about 150 frv, otherwise amka will be meat. But often even with 150-200 frv amka is still meat in pvp, especially in curves Because of her flawed fcr, doing it under the enigma is also a failure, since she will be very slow.
I believe that her skills were not thought out by the Blizzards and she lacks such a skill as an arrow-teleport, or a spear teleport, where the main parameter when moving should have been ias, I think in the aisles 90-105 ias tp should have been equal to Sorkin's 105 fcr In this case, the amki could adequately evade attacks and become a stronger and more interesting opponent.
Admin-washed down !!!! :))))
I'm waiting for your thoughts on this matter, Obseda, please do not troll (you know what :)))
41 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 23.12.20

I believe that Blizzards did not think over her
kot-stargazer skills, I am silent, Cho. : D

k
kot-stargazer 23.12.20

At first I wanted to write, its movement was not thought out, :))

a
annortheone 23.12.20

even at 150-200 frv, the amka is still meat in pvp.
That says it all. If ama in your hands with so much frv becomes meat - don't play it. It's simple.

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

kot-stargazer, approx. What do you think, what is the chance that it will gash? :-)

k
kot-stargazer 23.12.20

GV-
I just loved to play for amok, and played the rules. I have not played in d2 for about 2-3 years in general ... I
meant something completely different, but if you did not understand, then that says it all ...

k
kot-stargazer 23.12.20

Obsessed
well, how would I like to discuss with people, but about washed down, maybe this post will exceed the critical mass :)))))))))))

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

kot-stargazer ... and he will make mule drop normal! <; D

i
ixdon 23.12.20

You just need to add the +1 to charge property to the titans, and all problems with movement will be solved

R
Rivnyanyn 23.12.20

kot-stargazer
>> she lacks such a skill as an arrow-teleporter, or a spear-teleporter
How is it? 😕

g
gradusGl 23.12.20

I always thought that amki bend in pvp. It turned out there is a user who has identified a deficiency in the balance that Blizzard did not reveal. I think that this user simply does not have enough button I am the father of pivipi.

g
gradusGl 23.12.20

Rivnyanyn
This is when the projectile collides with the enemy amku teleports to the enemy.

p
passed 23.12.20

Arrow-tilipord ... It smelled like a poop. : D

k
kot-stargazer 23.12.20

gradusGl Amka
have pronounced anti-charms in the face of traps and vv barba, if amka poizon bow then this is a very versatile and strong amka capable of resisting everyone else, but this does not mean that she oppresses everyone with the same smitter it will not be very easy for her, especially without brembla, also with 95% eu litter and necro bon.
Rivnyanyn
Well, this is where he shot or threw a dart, teleported there and quickly ...
passed
Shhh !!!! Do not fall down the office, otherwise the admin will consider it advertising of third-party resources :)))))

N
NoneOne2010 23.12.20

The teleport arrow is a bow of litter, you don't need to invent anything.

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

when the projectile collides with the enemy, the amku teleports to the enemy.
NoneOne2010, here is a bit different.

D
Dosmotr 23.12.20

kot-stargazer wrote:
Amki have pronounced anti-charms in the face of traps and vv barba .. also with 95% eu and bon necro,
but who is it easy for her then?

T
T-fox 23.12.20

Amka took the last tournament. Without any of your teleport arrows and even without kb. And besides, the amka can hurry, there is such a build of the bowling.

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

T-Fox, what's the point? there is no forti in the bow, hour? : D

T
T-fox 23.12.20

Yes, only I was wearing it. But the principle of the game was clear: as soon as I fly up to her with my necromancer, she runs, swaps to the wizza, flies far away, as soon as she breaks away, again to Bow and piu piu. Faith bow.

Q
QLinkee 23.12.20

T-Fox wrote:
And besides, the amka can hurry up, there is such a build of the bowling.
And there is also a javka in Eni.

T-Fox
Wasn't it on the off? And it feels like I know what kind of build it is.