3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 23.12.20 01:01 am

More hype! Girlfriend Firka calls for an answer. (Diablo 2)

Someone Ahead, aka Kokoko Ni Aru (or something like that), have recently lost their adequate perception of reality. Trades in not Orthodox affairs at all
A few examples:
1. Buys up from noobs, who are asked to evaluate the gear, for next to nothing. Of course, few people disdain this in the game,
2. But the following offenses on a regular basis should already fall under the letter of the law. Namely: he represents himself as a trader for out-of-game values ​​and fools large runes / gear in his public.
Then he threatens the "victim" with a ban. They may be to blame themselves in the first place, but two sides usually participate in a trade and for some reason the game values ​​settle from him, and no one gets punished.
This is exactly what Dobir mentioned, but the topic was worn out. Although he himself does not really deny it:

Well, here he calls to answer for his words! For some reason, he himself cannot answer simple questions yes / no.

62 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Abakumov 23.12.20

!

F
FludoTron 23.12.20

Dosmotr
You were like brothers , I threw you into a ban in a group, he unbanned you in a couple of days. What happened?

K
Klassewer 23.12.20

what it is? in my opinion, the life of the chat and the forum is absolutely not connected in any way

D
Dosmotr 23.12.20

Fly do trona
Fly do trona wrote:
I threw you into a ban in the group,
your actions were illegal, so I

unbanned Fly do trona wrote:
You were like brothers
Firk had a smiter, I got cases, the three of us hit the sticks. The occupation turned out to be disastrous and rather dull in terms of profitability. But in the end I found out that I had to redeem my facet for a hum, and the griffin, which let me play, gave itself up with a bang and some reluctance. I silently gave up the buzz, but concluded that we would not be brothers in the future. Then there were the deletions of my messages and other members of the group, when a "profitable trade" was brewing for him. After Dober's mentions of frauds (with whom they were also "brothers" - Dobir poured shit on everyone in the group and banned as administrator), for all my love for Dobir, I still tend to believe him.

Obsessed
It's not how the GBV will view it. In general, I have a great suspicion that everything will be mowed and demolished. And since here the question has become "responsible for the bazaar" - then the country should know its heroes.

F
FludoTron 23.12.20

Dosmotr
You flew to the ban for repeated insults to the participants. Yours was unlawful.

D
Dosmotr 23.12.20

Fly do trona
Yes, I do not care about these bans in chats or publics. Then I came home vhlaminu and decided to do a stuffing before going to bed, woke up - banned. You attach importance to some insignificant things.

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 23.12.20

Nu nakanec to ti taki reshilsya poklyanchit` ban na forume

Y

T-Fox
Tak ti svoi vk skaji D

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

The point is not how GN
Dosmotr will regard it, you write: “they must fall under the letter of the law. mb just wanna talk about it? )

Firk had a smiter, I got cases, the three of us hit the sticks.
you shouldn't be a "little brother" with a firm. everyone I knew was disappointed. coincidence mb, xs. ;-)

Y

Dosmotr wrote:
But in the end I found out that I had to redeem my facet for a drone, and the griffin that let me play was given to me with a bang and some reluctance.
Griffin was given without hesitation, a facet was bought by me personally, and you gave him the East (5/5 light die facet za ist poluchil dosmotr v itoge)!
Dosmotr wrote:
After we get references from fraud
I think Dober would not want to cause ofishirovat his resignation.
Dosmotr wrote:
Namely: he introduces himself as a trader for out-of-game values ​​and fools large runes / gear in his public.
Then he threatens the "victim" with a ban.
Will infa be more detailed? Everyone is interested in the same.

r
redoolf 23.12.20

Forum rules:
7. Advertising of third-party resources is prohibited. This includes, first of all: posting links to other resources of similar subjects or explicit / implicit calls to go there. Punishment up to a ban, depending on the specific violation.

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

redoolf, damn it, and the truth is, something suddenly implicitly wanted for third-party resources ..; (

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.12.20

redoolf
I wonder why you got a warning if you quote the rules like that?

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

Pavel Abakumov, is a warning never wrong? ;-)

Dobermn, third-party resources are lost! D:

r
redoolf 23.12.20

Obsessed, well, my post was somehow rubbed for mentioning not even a resource, but an open source program that knows how to relate to d2 (not read, server implementation). It was justified in this way: "is regarded as advertising of third-party resources."

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

redoolf, deleting posts, etc. - nothing more than the private opinion of the moderator or the Many-Faced. but the Many-Faced is dead. was worried, apparently, on their own topics.
well, like "what if someone implements a server for themselves and will not play with me? (". ;-)

r
redoolf 23.12.20

Pavel Abakumov wrote:
I wonder why you got a warning if you quote the rules like that?
I often quote the rules, I like to educate people, I like these rules, especially this one:
1.6. Administration in the right at any time, without explanation of the reasons, stop providing access to the server to a specific user or walk in the whole.
Well, there are many interesting things. And as for the "warning", I did not understand what was the matter at all, it was issued in silence, it is not known why, it is not clear who to ask - but everything is as it should be, within the framework of the rules.

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.12.20

Obsessed
We are wrong on his land, even though we quote the rules xD

F
FludoTron 23.12.20

Obsessed wrote:
well, like "what if someone realizes a server for themselves and will not play with me?
They would rather take away the electricity that was not intended for him; D

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

Pavel Abakumov, speak the truth, Pavel Batkovich! ; (

Fly do trona, will release; D