3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grog_King 23.12.20 01:01 am

Doesn't see the video card (No Man's Sky)

I wanted to play on a laptop, I can't see the video card from nvidia and I get this error. Are there any solutions?

9 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olezha_Kerch 23.12.20

It's even too lazy to write about what would be nice to indicate what kind of laptop, what kind of video, how things are with the software (firewood / direct x / visuals and all frameworks), what version of the game we have (patch), lick or pirate .. Although wait a minute, it turns out that it’s not lazy - I already wrote it all ...

F
Flippy1801 23.12.20

Olezha_Kerch
He has a config in his profile

R
RAZIEL_ 23.12.20

Grog_King
to go into the nvidia settings and try to switch the game to the video card forcibly?

O
Olezha_Kerch 23.12.20

Flippy1801
and maybe he tried on another laptop? ;)

G
Grog_King 23.12.20

RAZIEL_
tried it, it doesn't help, the same error gets out.
Olezha_Kerch the
firewood is fresh, the software is all worth it, and the version of the game is the latest.

A
Alexey Chichigin 23.12.20

On GTX 850m, the game lags already at 900p on low settings, but you want to burn it at 635m.

F
Fallen.knight 23.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
well, are these mobile vidyakhi worse than gt430 (not m). on it started and played.
hmm, the power plan for high performance for both the vidyah and the computer, put it, and I would look if it would be possible to turn off Intel's vidyah (not sure if this is possible, but you never know)

R
RAZIEL_ 23.12.20

Grog_King
forget about all this, I have 15 frames with wild drawdowns on my GT645, it's not playable at all, and yours is even weaker ...

A
Alexey Chichigin 23.12.20

Fallen.knight
I have an Asus n550JK vidyuha on Intel is cut down from the BIOS, and you can also allocate 512 MB for it, check it out with you the same way.