3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 23.12.20 01:01 am

don't fight in the arena (Fallout 4)

I built an arena, surrounded it with a fence and put a cage with a yogai. How to make the villagers fight in the arena when I release yogai. When I release yaogai, they pour everything sharply and wet yaogai from the trunks of a pancake there are 15 people, they quickly take it out, but I need one to fight with yogai. How to prescribe?
5 Comments
Sort by:
v
vzglydizugla 23.12.20

Scattered boy
Set up electropribludes from this add-on, use points for teams.

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

vzglydizugla
and can you write in more detail what pre-blues and what are the points? otherwise I rummaged there so many of them)

v
vzglydizugla 23.12.20

Scattered boy
There are points (2 round pedestals, blue and red), on which you can assign a settler, a robot. Put a point on the arena and assign anyone you want to it, he will be on it. Just be careful, dots are at war, blue and red are fighting among themselves. You can put several.
Then there are pillars, one calms the settlers, the other animals from the cages (does not work with shooters and raiders). Experiment yourself.

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

vzglydizugla
Well, in principle, I understood it is necessary to put this electronic thing next to which calms down the residents. So that they don't touch my yaogai there their 15 digs) they just aggro at him and he kirdyk right away)

E
Ekimma 23.12.20

A question about a topic: how does animal training and organization of battles begin? Far Harbor threw up, spawned robots, the entire Commonwealth was built up with concrete fortresses, but nothing about animals yet !!!