3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_XuMuK_ 28.10.19 07:23 am

What you like and don't like in a series of metro? (Metro Exodus)

+ of course the main advantage of metro is its divine atmosphere. and she never get tired, I want to play again and again
such of cool games similar to the subway, little
23 Comments
Sort by:
i
iwanskriabin 28.10.19

Like the atmosphere, the story, like everything that is present. Don't like the lack of freedom of action, the effect of the so-called (corridor shooter) unlike other post-apocalyptic games, I think that adding the map, there is necessary, and expand opportunities to discover and explore new locations, add a bunch of side quests, add more small arms, as the domestic game -and weapons must be also respectively the domestic, such as pistols: the Makarov, Stechkin, TT, Yarygin, PB, automatic carbines to add the ability to buy armor, different look, add add the backpack to be able to take different things then you can use them, something for sale, or to upgrade weapons and armor, add workbenches for better weapons, armor, and crafting of ammo, and I'm sure it will make the game more playable!

I
Igorilla 28.10.19

Friends,can only agree:the atmosphere of the metro is truly the king.I,for example,live in Moscow,and every day, twice passing the station Plaza of the revolution,the station of red;always remember levels Big and Revolution.It's unusual,even amazing.To pass and be often on those stations that are in the game,but in an alternate reality.In other words excites.
Hand on heart say that freedom is indeed small,as are the tiny station of some kind,BUT!!!Still the underground king-the game and always will be as follows

K
Krrrva 28.10.19

In the first place and most likely harsh life in the metro, which is not much different from our own. The world has changed but people have remained the same assholes fighting for power among themselves spilling blood and don't stop even under threat of extinction. The transition from one station to another is always accompanied by some sort of event and a couple of have to sweat for after arrival have a lot to learn about life on the station after listening to the conversations of NPCs, and then a SIP of vodka, Sacharissa rounds, and again will go on the next adventure. The game is corridor but it is good that it is possible to play and stealth, not to kill anyone, and thus not to be like others, but there are moments that conscience does not allow to pass by. But the output always on top like last time, cherish the filters with bullets and pray that you hadn't noticed a demon or other creature, but the same time admire the familiar types, learn the building which was in ruins in the game. The game is incredibly atmospheric and you believe in it. The only thing lacking larger non-linearity, freedom and a scale, but I think that we in the new part will give

P
Protocol10 28.10.19

andreasdubrovsky
What you like and don't like in a series of metro?

+ dark atmosphere of postapocalyptic

- Fallout and Last of AC is still better.

I
Igorilla 28.10.19

Crra
Well,the Golden words.Completely and absolutely agree.

Y
Yagor179 28.10.19

Don't like the lighting at some points. Why on a black station where there was no light as bright as day?
The original was much darker, in Redux all too colorful. However, I went through the game about 8 times.

s
saa0891 28.10.19

Yes I like everything starting from the stunning,mystical atmosphere and ending with the characters.

The only thing that was missing in the previous parts,it's more trips to the surface,including for performance for example,different side quests,so what would these raids were difficult and dangerous,that would have given enough to walk around the dead city and the buildings with a bunch of different secrets and stories.

m
makov_dmitriy253 makovik 28.10.19

too early to say the game came out

R
Red Mausti 28.10.19

Egor179
I agree that everything became bright like that , but Redux has its advantages , such as one atmosphere with Metro: Last Light ( spiders , weapons ,appearance of key characters )

V
VladislavArtyushikhin 28.10.19

The atmosphere of\the Similarity of the setting to the world of Stalker\Patriotic Post - World don't want to talk about the disadvantages but to remain silent is impossible
Do give us an open world Ala Stalker)))))

V

_XuMuK_
I totally agree with you that these little games))

V

makov_dmitriy253 makovic
How to understand? too early to say
The question is, is:
What you like and don't like in the game series metro?
Well, here it is easy to guess what to add, what I would like in the new part.
Once you understand easy question
Why should I explain to you??

A
ANKILOZAVR 28.10.19

VladislavArtyushikhin
I read an interview with the developers where they said that fans may not understand if the game will be released in the open world,and more expensive than it costs and time and effort is more.
Maybe with time they will make your fallout - stalker.

d
dzirt no urden 28.10.19

In the Subway I like the Atmosphere of the Apocalypse and the Story.

G
Geodezist89 28.10.19

The game is gorgeous, even though koridorot. Love the atmosphere of a post Apocalypse, interesting way of story of the world that passed the first time listened to all the NPCs.
The only negative is that the Internet is very different opinions about the passage of the good ending. One says to kill anyone, even the monsters, the other says even bandits can't, a third says only soldiers not to touch, etc. Clear instructions do not give...
PS Especially great is that supplements have a where tells individual stories of the characters.

P
Pet Sematary 28.10.19

Pros:
-Setting and virtual copies of real places, they elaborate. Not top, but not office gray concrete and boljanici from the original F. E. A. R, not to mention the mods to it.
-The integrity of the game world.
-The relative linearity compared to the shooters, especially the spinal.
-An imitation of choice, which nevertheless affects the game's ending. Similar in rarity.
-A lot of kosher places like temple and part of the base soldiers of the order of Sparta.
Sometimes good design of monsters and the creativity of their capabilities.
-Those. part, able without exaggeration to come up with one of the top pictures with good optimization.
-Great sound.
-A tolerable, sometimes a good story, let's not forget, the shooter.
-A number of funny situations and essentially static city (infested plant) that come to life thanks to them.
Different stuff and signature trunks, the possibility of their aprada.
-Realization of pictures on the PC.

Minusy:
-The confusion of fights with some local zoo.
-No detailed graphics settings.
-The shooting mechanics could of been more in the classics, but the game is largely about realism.

10/10

D
DimanGhost 28.10.19

this game lacks open world just for comparison, the far cry 1 and subsequent parts, if something like that would be the bomb

D
Dzhoel Miller 28.10.19

andreasdubrovsky
Most appreciate the vibrant atmosphere!
Spoiler
Not like some clumsy animations and the average study individuals characters :(

T
Tim7472 28.10.19

The first two games are too linear (not cold of course, but still). But with Exodus it should be much better.

a
avas 12 28.10.19

I wasn't happy that he began to notice Sam in the beginning, AK was a drum magazine, after the middle of Bojnice he should have a magazine of 20 rounds, really sad. I got them at the end of the game. Was really hoping after the main passage, go on a new already existing weapons pack, but no is. In the course of the visit very few locations, so it was possible with every character at one location to communicate, it would be very interesting.