3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly jolly 23.12.20 01:01 am

FPS (Far Cry 4)

The game ran fine (70-75 fps) on medium-high settings, with fur on. After I tried to turn on the optimal settings in Nvidia GeForce Expirience (high, some parameters at ultra, Gameworks turned on), the fps became unstable and averaged 40-45. After returning to the previous settings, fps became 60, but drawdowns were up to 45, and in some places even up to 35. What could be the problem?
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 23.12.20

Maybe Not
Delete the game profile from Nvidia GeForce Expirience, delete system files from documents, and restart the game.
P, S. The game worked fine - why did you have to change something so that it would not be boring?

H
Holly jolly 23.12.20

nestrbob
ok, now I'll try. I just thought maybe the game would become prettier, in general, how much do these Nvidia settings help?

w
winni madison 23.12.20

Maybe Not
Nvidia GeForce Expirience helps if your computer can't handle the game

H
Holly jolly 23.12.20

winni madison
vice versa. if the computer does not shade the game, it shows that the computer's confa is less than the minimum and I can’t help with anything, it kind of sets the optimal settings for playing on this particular conf, as if automatically looking for a middle ground in the game between optimal work and picture quality

M
MeTpocekcyaJl 23.12.20

Maybe Not
just forget about Nvidia GeForce Expirience, and use your hands (adjust the settings yourself)