3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIIndrv 23.12.20 01:01 am

There are ways to end the mission. bug happened (Fallout 4)

the point is this. In the FarHarbor add-on, I went to hack the memory of "Dima" but only hacked the first one, followed by the task of finding a secret warehouse where I found the grave of "Avery" later I returned to Akadia accused Dima asked to tell everything to people, then he told Kasumi Nakano about everything (she she refused to return home). I returned to Four Harbor and "Allen Lee" killed DiM (and saved the synth Avery). Then Alenn went with several people to destroy Acadia, here is the problem> Several people from Acadia are immortal, and there is endless carnage between people and synths. How can you solve this problem so that at least one of them is dead, what needs to be done for this. ZY I described the passage so that there would be at least some infa about my passage.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 23.12.20

EnqonixxX
Saving before it all (if any)

V
Vladimir Moskovsky 23.12.20

EnqonixxX
This is not a bug, this is a different storyline. Perhaps it cannot be fixed, though ....?

I
IIIndrv 23.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
no no)))

D
Direm 23.12.20

EnqonixxX
Console remove enemies.

I
IIIndrv 23.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
if you mean "kill" and "killall" then I tried, they also fall and then get up.

C
Calapsar 23.12.20

Try
setessentialsetessential - Allows an NPC to be permanently killed or alternatively - unable to be killed, depending on the value used (see below). Trying to set an NPC that is already "essential" (or not) to the same value they already had using this command doesn't do anything.

Note: As this requires the NPC's Base ID (and what's shown when they are selected with the console is their Ref ID), use their name and the "help" command to look up their Base ID's.
For example, to remove Deacon's essential status, type help "Deacon" 4, then use the ID it lists for him in the above command.
setessential 0 - Allows the NPC to be permanently killed.
setessential 1 - Sets them to be unkillable.

D
Direm 23.12.20

EnqonixxX
I mean disable

I
IIIndrv 23.12.20

Calapsar
Kirill_Shvarev
Thanks for the help