3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QUlCK 23.12.20 01:01 am

Client installation (Paragon)

I downloaded the client installer from the official site. The installation goes on, but at one point the endless installing DirectX just begins. Tried to cancel the installation. The shortcut to launch the client appeared. There was some kind of download, but it was interrupted due to a lack of some components.
Help. I really want to play this game.
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
get_grow 23.12.20

What are the characteristics of the computer?

Q
QUlCK 23.12.20

get_grow
Comp can pull the game well and should pull even at maximum, if the optimization does not disappoint. What does the computer settings have to do with it if the launcher download hangs?
If you really need it, then here is:
Intel core i5-4430 3.00 GHz processor (4 cores)
8 GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 (1gb)
Windows 10 64-bit

g
get_grow 23.12.20

Blackye
If problems arise during installation or startup, it is logical to provide the characteristics of the computer so that other participants can know for sure that there are no problems with the requirements.
At the maximum now it will definitely not pull it anyway.
DirectX separately did not try to deliver?

Q
QUlCK 23.12.20

get_grow
Separately - is it the driver to install the latest ones or what do you mean?

g
get_grow 23.12.20

Blackye
There is a Directx web installer, try to install the latest version and then paragon. Here is a link to directx https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35+

Q
QUlCK 23.12.20

get_grow
Thanks, I'll try

Q
QUlCK 23.12.20

get_grow
I understand the problem. I couldn't install or update DirectX. Because of this, there was a problem. I downloaded the program that you gave me, but upon activation I got the error "An internal system error has occurred. To determine the cause of the error, look at the DXError.log and DirectX.log files in the Windows folder." After some time (dancing with tambourines) I solved this problem and now I think I can play paragon when I install it. Thanks for the help, for not passing by: D

g
get_grow 23.12.20

Blackye
Nothing, there will be problems please)

01sasha01 23.12.20

And I seem to have a problem, I downloaded the epic gay from the official site. I start downloading the steam engine, it reaches 9 percent and does not load further. A shows what is loading.