3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vova Rud 23.12.20 01:01 am

Can anyone throw save from part 2 to import into part 3, more inside (Mass Effect 3)

Tali and the Legion must be alive, in the lawsuit on Tali's personal square, she must be acquitted, the geth heretics must be killed, preferably the conflict between Tali and the Legion must be amicably resolved, Melon's research records must be preserved and Rex is alive. I just want to reconcile the quarians and the Geth. and make Rex kinder to Eve -.- There is simply no time to go through part 2.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 23.12.20

Vova Rud
Well, I have such a save. Full paragon in ME1 and ME2.
To throw off

M
MasterN00B 23.12.20

There is a site masseffectsaves.com where you can find a save game for every taste :)

h
hedgehogeSV 23.12.20

if there is a desire I can throw off) only I have completely paragon and geth I did not destroy

O
Oleg V 23.12.20

A question about transferring save from part 2 to part 3. I have no save from the first part, in the second I created it with the help of Comics. The second part has passed. How critical is the presence of saves from Part 1 of the trilogy for the passage of the 3rd part? Will the difference be big? Will there be the same comic as in the second part? Will it be possible to achieve all endings without saving from the first part?

I
Indomito 23.12.20

Vova Rud In your case, it's easier - through the save editor program, ME3 SaveEdit you create a game in ME3 and edit it to your liking;)