3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TeMNick 23.12.20 01:01 am

All possible ways to increase FPS at the moment (No Man's Sky)

Of course, I will once again write about GSync (although it does not affect anything, but everyone fiercely believes the opposite)

Go to the game folder: ... No Man's Sky Binaries SETTINGS, open the TKGRAPHICSSETTINGS.MXML file with a notepad or WordPad: Look

for the line Property name = "GSync" value = "true" and change true to false. - this disables the GSync function.

In the same file we are looking for the line Property name = "MaxframeRate" value = "60" (there can be any value, not necessarily 60) set any value ABOVE the monitor refresh rate. I have 60Hz, I put 90 until I complain.

In the same file, look for the line Fullscreen value = "True" and change true to false, and set "true" in the line with the Borderless parameter.

Also, if you have a steam version of the game or a pirate, but with a steam turned on in parallel (like mine), then you need to turn off the steam overlay in games. To do this, we climb into the steam, on the top left, click on Steam - Settings - In the game - Enable steam overlay in the game (uncheck).

And, probably, the main booster (for me personally, because ONLY after this parameter everything flew at high 60fps): you need to enable triple buffering in the video card settings.

FOR NVIDIA: open the Nvidia Control Panel - 3D Settings - Manage 3D Settings - Global Settings Tab - Triple Buffering - Enable.

Ibid, Vertical sync pulse - Adaptive (you can fully turn it on, as anyone)

FOR AMD: Go to Radeon Settings -> Gaming -> Global Settings -> OpenGL Triple Buffering and check the box. (thanks to Elik348)

That's it. The game flies, but crashes are still present, there is only left to wait for the patch.
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
LagGetTo 23.12.20

There is sagging from outside the window. Alt + tab has already been fixed.

E
Elik348 23.12.20

YOUR BROOM! Triple buffering really helped! I have AMD. Go to Raedeon Settings -> Gaming -> Global Settings -> OpenGL Triple Buffering and check the box. + 10-20 FPS.

K
Kostya_Vong 23.12.20

TeMNick wrote:
In the same file we are looking for a line (there can be any value, not necessarily 60) set any value ABOVE the monitor refresh rate. I have 60Hz, I put 90 until I complain.
but it is possible in more detail, otherwise there are several lines of such ...
TeMNick wrote:
you need to enable triple buffering
or maybe it is better not globally, but just put it for NMS ???

N
NeonZ 23.12.20

For me personally:
GSync is enabled - 25-30 FPS at maximum settings in FullHD
GSync is disabled - 55-60 FPS at maximum settings in FullHD
There is a difference.

T
TeMNick 23.12.20

Kostya_Vong
edited the post.
Well, I still don't play anything except NMS, so I'm purple for other games, and yes, you can ONLY bet for her.

K
Kostya_Vong 23.12.20

TeMNick wrote:
In the same file we are looking for the line Property name = "MaxframeRate" value = "60" (there can be any value, not necessarily 60) set any value ABOVE the monitor refresh rate. I have 60Hz, I put 90, until I complain.
oh gods, my stone computer costs 30 =))) I'll raise it a little ...)))

A
Awesome bro 23.12.20

Elik348
No matter how funny it sounds, but I also have +10 stable!

b
bobr_max 23.12.20

strangely, the inclusion of Triple Buffering helps everyone, but I do not even a drop. I have an amd video card

B
Brock samson 23.12.20

GSync I turn off the game does not start)

w
warp 37 23.12.20

With G-Sync it was 20-30 FPS, after disabling it - 100-150 FPS.

F
FrAZen 23.12.20

Triple buffering really helped.

k
killycrok 23.12.20

warp 37
Same bullshit. And what is GSync, is it something like VSync?

F
Fenderrr 23.12.20

When I turn off GSync, my frames drop from 85 to ~ 65-70, so I turned it back on.
Personally, I don't have any flights, I have never taken off. But if you roll up, then hang. Hopefully the advice on windowed mode helps.

T
TeMNick 23.12.20

bobr_max
no, Gsync is a technology from nvidia that only works in some monitors, i.e. vertical sync is processed not by vidyuha, but by the monitor itself

b
bobr_max 23.12.20

TeMNick
Got it, I'm sorry

k
kc5 23.12.20

But in fact, none of the methods gives anything.

o
osdf 23.12.20

Enabling G-Sync binds the monitor's refresh rate to the end of rendering each frame on the GPU. The GPU completely controls the work: as soon as it finishes rendering the frame, the image is immediately displayed on a G-Sync-compatible monitor, and as a result, it is not a fixed display refresh rate, but a variable one - exactly like the GPU frame rate. This eliminates image tearing issues (because it always contains information from one frame), minimizes frame rate jerks (the monitor does not wait longer than the frame is physically processed on the GPU) and reduces output delays relative to the method with Vsync enabled.

BUT! Why the hell did she have to turn it on by default - do they think that Monica is with this trouble for each and every one ?! Fuck freaks pancake!

here is the source http://www.ixbt.com/video3/g-sync-review.shtml

p
pochtipushkin 23.12.20

All these dances with a tambourine do not solve the problem of unreasonable drawdowns of up to 30-40 fps even with an incomplete load of the video card and processor by 40-60%.

Alas, more patches are needed. ... ...

k
kc5 23.12.20

osdf
If something slows down for us, then we just go for a new video card © Ubisoft

o
osdf 23.12.20

pochtipushkin
you are very wrong theme works 100 answer!