3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iFlower 23.12.20 01:01 am

Pyromancer. What weapon? (Dark Souls 3)

What weapon is more suitable for a pyromancer (I naturally download pyromancy itself first of all)? Initially, there is a hatchet, it seems not bad, is it worth it to pump or what kind of sword can you find later?
5 Comments
Sort by:
r
ranon 23.12.20

Take the sword of darkness you will not lose. Better get on the wiki and see what brings you more.

D
Devill666 23.12.20

iFlower
doesn't care at all. "pyromancer, knight, robber, cleric" are just starting stats and equipment.
take what you like and what will be convenient for you to beat when you run out of mana for pyromancy. and all
ranon
ba, sword of darkness, ba

C
Chulpan Ikota 23.12.20

ranon
"sword of darkness" was cut in the new patch, now he is not the most imba. I myself once used only it.
in terms of damage, for example, the "broadsword" is already a bit higher (in my opinion, it is the best of the usual non-two-handed swords in this parameter), it weighs less and spends less stamina, therefore, more blows can be applied, and less overload. the sword of darkness now wins only in length.
at the moment I run with a broadsword, I used to alternate with powerful two-handed, but now, after I pumped the pyromancer's glove, I buff the broadsword with a fiery arc, which adds 100+ damage, and phagach with a sword bald))) again, I'm only talking about PVE ))

b
benites 23.12.20

Spiked sword recommend

r
ranon 23.12.20

Chulpan Ikota
Haven't played for a long time, thanks for the info. You have to go in and see everything yourself.