3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ricch 23.12.20 06:02 am

First Death (Dark Souls 3)

Gentlemen, I have a question for you: what was your first death in the Dark Souls series?
Personally, the first time I died in Dark Souls 2 was when I was trying to figure out the controls on the keyboard and accidentally hit a rat at the start of the game. Well, the rats buried me ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 23.12.20

I don't remember, it was long ago

s
sаnic 23.12.20

I do not recommend playing this game. My friend died like that.

k
killycrok 23.12.20

DonateMaster
In the second, when I hit the man in majula, he screwed me up)))))

K
KaZzuiR 23.12.20

in the first soul when he tried to kill the demon refuge with a broken sword

R
Rooough 23.12.20

DonateMaster
Dark souls 2. The ogre ate it at the beginning ... Most of the players probably died from the hands, teeth and ass of the ogre.

R
Ricch 23.12.20

Rooough
I tried to kill him later. Oh, how much torment there was ... I killed him only after 20-30 attempts ... Then I just realized that he needed to be put on his ass)

M
Misha gotko 23.12.20

in DS2 fell near a waterfall

Q
QUlCK 23.12.20

DonateMaster
Played part 2. I don’t remember exactly. First time died either from one of the trolls or from an old knight in Heid's Tower of Fire

M
Misha Lopatin 23.12.20

DS2 died from pigs in Majula

T
The vibe 23.12.20

Dark Souls II. When the first tutorial was taking place, an unarmed man bent over me (

l
lewe0fun 23.12.20

first dakr, demon of refuge

a
ant240801 23.12.20

Oddly enough, in DS1, the first death was at the hands of a black knight.

p
pochtipushkin 23.12.20

Second Dark. I will never forget how, playing for the first time as a mage, I was repeatedly humiliated by pigs in Majula, until I "groped" the target lock button. From the "groping" of this button, my love for the series began. ... ...

A
Aips95 23.12.20

In the first, I was finished off by a zombie that throws a stone in the initial location. In the second, I died by falling into the abyss (in majula, where the binoculars lie) in the third, the first boss killed me. 20 times in a row.

P
Podvipodvertov 23.12.20

And in all three parts I always fell from somewhere and somewhere. Now from the roof, now into the abyss, now from the balcony, stools, etc. And when this moment passed again, it fell again in the same place.
And in other games the same story takes place, be it the Witcher or GTA. I always find my first death by falling somewhere.

T
TTG 23.12.20

The first part, the first boss.

P
Paarl 23.12.20

My first death was in DS2, the ogre bit my head off, then I suffered with it, and then I studied its behavior and there were no more problems.

G
GG4 23.12.20

For all 3 parts there was not a single death, in the first two parts of the achievements for death they still hang unfulfilled, in the 3rd I collected all the achievements because there was no death.