3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
noname078 23.12.20 06:02 am

What is it? (overheating or what?) (Need for Speed: The Run)

every 15-40 minutes the game freezes. it is necessary to clean up through the dispatcher.

it looks like this when it hangs.
pix.PlayGround.ru

here is the config of the computer:
ASUS P8Z68-M PRO
Intel Core i5 2500K
nVidia GeForce GTX570 cuda amp ZOTAC
Corsair XMS3 16gb /1333./

is it overheating?
Or maybe due to the fact that since the first start of the computer, I have not shut it down for 14 days?
or vidyuha can be defective?
4 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xpessar 23.12.20

noname078
I see your case for the first time. You probably played and downloaded for 14 days without rest))) I had 560 tees and there were crashes in bf3 every 10 minutes, I solved my problem by lowering the core frequency to 850 and it was 900. Now I did not experience these problems, even from 900 times I did not crash like bf3. So lower the core frequency and test again in the game)

D
Dr_Drift_RU 23.12.20

noname078
Check graphics card temperatures using rivatuner or msi afterburner. Temperature hp below 95 degrees (under load) is a lot, but you can live.
Also, just in case, take a look at the CPU temperature, you can download a plugin for a reeve or afterburner.
As you find out who is to blame for the dependencies, it is worth changing in the store, if possible, if the warranty is not over =)
Of course, it is not unambiguous, but a problem is possible, as they call the "chip blade", I had it on gts8800, on a gt80 chip, then one fine Day, the monitor began to pour artifacts on the desktop, when even the kerchief was started, the video driver fell off. Frying in the stove helped x_x

T
TeamChick 23.12.20

Never saw. Your computer seems to support everything. The core frequency should probably be lowered. As Xpessar said.

P
PanzerElite 23.12.20

I only had this shit when the graphics processor on the board began to peel off from the board