3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 23.12.20 06:02 am

Dance is an infection. (Fallout 4)

Hello, comrades.
In general, this is the case. Dance became hostile to me. It is understandable. I like to knock out their rotorcraft (although how does he know that I am an oracle, probably, but it doesn't matter). It turns out that I missed all their assignments. But this is not even a tenth of the trouble - the fraternity is boring and I know exactly what is what for the first playthrough, but now I will be for the Institute.
And the question in general is this. Will he become loyal to me later, or will everything remain so? Maybe there is a code (wrong, of course, but immortals are even more wrong) for it to be occluded? The task itself hangs, "Call to Arms" and that's it. Is it possible to bring him out of this state or not?
Thank you.
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
alekszvorsk 23.12.20

THURISAZ
At the end of the game for the Institute, he and Maxson will attack you to love. On the same rotorcraft. When I passed by for the first time, I did not even notice either him or Maxson, until I returned to pick up the corpses. Shot down the rotorcraft and did not notice.

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

THURISAZ
flirt try

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 23.12.20

alekszvorsk
I see. I thought with him the same way as with Diamond City, for example. Well, I shot the guards. Walked a little - returned in a week or two. Everyone is peaceful again. And here it is not clear. Well ...

a
alekszvorsk 23.12.20

THURISAZ
In general, if the brotherhood is not yet hostile to you, try to pass Maxson's quests. There you need to talk to Danse three times in this line. Maybe it will help.
But it's no use if you still have to shoot at the last assault.

S

Scattered boy
What kind of flirtation - the paladin is shooting at me, as if he was originally a raider? I have not yet begun to carry out his tasks, except for the very first one, when they are surrounded by ghouls.

S

alekszvorsk
And, let's try later. If they let me into the airship. Not scary - I am more enraged by the immortality of the NPCs.

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

THURISAZ
Well then, I don’t know, but probably load the synchronization again and not touch their helicopters just like that, probably well, or just kill them all

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

I am friends with the paladin, although I did not join his company

i
intolerable 23.12.20

Suggest flirting? with dance? Are you seriously? what kind of fagot ideas?

S

intolerable
Even gay ideas will not help here (although I play as a lady, but I prefer lesbian orientation in this regard), because here Dance became an oracle, and I knocked out all the rotorcraft in stealth mode.

i
intolerable 23.12.20

THURISAZ
stop it. what bisexual tendencies.

M
Mage Hermit 23.12.20

Don't give a damn about the Tin Woodman, that's what I call him.
Sad type. Even when GG comes to kill him, he still carries
-Yyyyyy synths evil, kill all synths.
Despite the fact that he himself .....

Ale is a fool !! BoS ordered to cut you out just because you are not like that.
But he doesn't care ....

S

Cheburator Founder
So about the speech. I wish he, at least as in Morrowind, would not be immortal, but here it somehow happened delirious. If only the game "failed" the quest for me, but the same hangs.

a
alekszvorsk 23.12.20

Cheburator Founder
Most call him Base. The similarity is obvious: