3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 23.12.20 06:02 am

How should the game end ??? (Arcanum: Of Steamworks Magick Obscura)

I don't understand whether I passed the game or not: I kill Kergan and the whole computer goes to the general menu. Who knows what should happen at the end ???
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProstoIlya 23.12.20

We have to show the movie and tell you how Arcanum has changed after your protagonist's walks on it.

V
Verjil 23.12.20

like the tarantula is destroyed, the Bedokaan is flourishing, well, in general, everything has changed quite robustly.

a
asketic.by 23.12.20

2 Verjil
No, not necessarily that way. The end of the game depends only on how you played the game. If you had completed Leader Bedoacan's quest, they would not have thrived. It's the same story with Tarant. You either killed Gates or you sided with one of the warring parties in Boyle.

H
HAS. 23.12.20

In addition, there is another version of the ending, you can side with the Villain and kill his enemies - the ending will be different. (like evil has taken over the world)

a
asketic.by 23.12.20

There are many endings in the game, if you want to hear them, go to your computer in the folder ... Arcanum data sound
There are all the endings.

H
Hospitaller 23.12.20

there are a lot of endings, Morrowind is resting with Oblivion and Gothic 3

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.20

Spoiler!
No matter how the game ends, it is important to know one thing - the main character and his companions will NEVER leave the abyss. Roughly speaking, they sacrificed themselves for the sake of Arcanum.

F
Filantir 23.12.20

But what about the ending in which we return in the form of God?